Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/10/15) - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Prostitution perchance
    You want to play, you get to pay. I would call it entertainment, not prostitution, since no sex is involved.
    pay to play is just that, not a moral issue, but a bang for the buck, or $/hour vs how entertained I am.
    My general numbers run no more than $5/hour that I will pay for quality entertainment.

Paying and not being entertained? Why? If you are not having fun, then stop, go elsewhere. If you are
    having fun, than whale on it instead of wailing about it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Codys View Post
    You want to play, you get to pay. I would call it entertainment, not prostitution, since no sex is involved.
    pay to play is just that, not a moral issue, but a bang for the buck, or $/hour vs how entertained I am.
    My general numbers run no more than $5/hour that I will pay for quality entertainment.

Paying and not being entertained? Why? If you are not having fun, then stop, go elsewhere. If you are
    having fun, than whale on it instead of wailing about it.
    Certainly no pleasurable sex though it seems we do a lot of bending.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Certainly no pleasurable sex though it seems we do a lot of bending.
    Soooo true. It's for two reasons. One for you know what. The other to make our wallets easier to snatch. I'm glad I stopped carrying mine to the game. One month now. Do I get a token or is the self-esteem it's own reward?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Can't believe any of you spend money on this junk anymore! Just play for free already! Give gree what they are giving you...nothing! One day you will understand. Until then, keep on buying that gold, to win prestigious pixels, that will soon be worthless! Happy trails to your cash! Gree appreciates your business, and laughs their @sses off every day!

Post Count

Please fix raiding and attacking

Im wasting so much stamina raiding for BP because my attacks jumps between 8 billion and 15 billion. I have 15.5 billion attack and should not be losing to players weaker than me. I dont like this change. I paid for my stats and they should work. Also, if a opponent still have 1 more defense than your attack, you still lose. Fix this.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

stat jumping

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Im wasting so much stamina raiding for BP because my attacks jumps between 8 billion and 15 billion. I have 15.5 billion attack and should not be losing to players weaker than me. I dont like this change. I paid for my stats and they should work. Also, if a opponent still have 1 more defense than your attack, you still lose. Fix this.
    I agree my stats aren't that high but 205/315 m my attack stats all over the place! I attack a guy in WD his stats are 181/185 m and I bat him with 207 with extra allies then attack again and my attack stat is 179 m and I lose how's that work with a 3 second pause between attacks in WD?Would like to know the math formula for this then maybe I can talk to Dr Sheldon Cooper!

Post Count
    My "collect all" is still screwed like a Bangkok hooker.
    Please fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post
    My "collect all" is still screwed like a Bangkok hooker.
    Lets set the records straight! its working just fine, just ask Tadaah. I'd give you a quote but the TOS frowns on such things.

p.s. just how long is a week in greeland?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    why was my thread about the lag bug that spends people's gold deleted?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You Gree people offer help with energy and health packs and the chance to relocate skill points so that we can keep up a bit with the obscenely wealthy who can afford over inflation. Then in the same day you jack up the requirements beyond all possibility. And you give out insane sized prizes that only the extremely wealthy can reach. How is this helping?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think with everyone on be BP hunt, a boost dedicated to BP would be very much appreciated.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

For the love of God Gree it's time now

For commas!

Yes the world needs commas, Modern War needs commas.

My eyes are bleeding and Specsavers say so too.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    For commas!

Yes the world needs commas, Modern War needs commas.

My eyes are bleeding and Specsavers say so too.
    It would be nice but when is the last time they did something we asked for?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Inventory sorting?

Post Count
    Thank you for boost in stats -i am now able to beat player who were previously farming me and please continue gives these units for future. Don't let negative comments change the way the way you operate as long as the game making a profit your doing a good job . I felt you deserve at least 1 positive comment for march madness because i hardly ever play this game, i used to log in every couple of hours but since launch of Friday i been glued to the game i don't think i played so much during the weekend.

Just wasted a whole weekend on this game when i should be doing something more productive