Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/10/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    No, his feedback was that 'these.feedback stickies are useless'.* You might not like it, but its feedback. Or are we meant to get our feedback approved by gree before posting?

*based on what I've seen I have to agree with him, but thats besides the point.
    This thread is for:
    post your opinions on the game
    Not for opinions of this thread which is considered off-topic trolling. Comments about this thread do not require feedback, as Gree did not request for any. Please stay on topic.
    Last edited by legalious; 03-12-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, break it down into the following categories:

Customer Support
    Community Support
    on topic, but please don't make this a disscusion, as that is covered above.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    This thread is for: Not for opinions of this thread. Please stay on topic.
    This thread, and the level of visible response to it, is part of community support, for which you are explicitly asking for feedback on..
    Last edited by Ozymandias; 03-12-2015 at 02:12 AM.

Post Count
    Any word on what the "Soldier Equipment" we all worked hard to obtain will be eventually used for?

Lurker
    Post Count
    How about receiving the units for map missions. I went through my inventory and sent a ticket almost 3 weeks ago and I'm still waiting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What is being done about the defense boosts that do not work?

iOS shows the correct stats but when you are attacked or raided the true defense is off by a very large amount.

For instance, my defense shows 735 Billion but when attacked it is 342 Billion.

Please fix this and at the very least let us know you are aware of it and an eta on the fix.
    Last edited by Oh oh Gree; 03-12-2015 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Grammer

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm not sure on the linguistic wrangling going on vis-a-vis the posting for feedback vs. posting about posts regarding feedback but I want to second the three posts above this one. I'm still waiting on a goal reward I spent gold to get *before* the last WD event. I screenshot the "reward award" then my inventory (where it wasn't) then my bonus and compared it to a screenshot I took a few minutes before, and submitted a ticket. I just was asked to resubmit it for the 6th time. Including the screenshots, and copies of my copies. Wtf?
    Next: the solider equipment fiasco and the sneaky "it will be reintroduced, but when and where remain an exciting and fun mystery!" Okay, not really either. The general feeling I've gotten from, well 100% of the people I've asked or who write to me about this is "what a terrible move. Compounded by move (many believe brought about as a direct result of whale spender pressure when they felt their $$ had not achieved sufficient stat insurance and pushed to have GREE yank the equipment, I'm not convinced but it's a broadly discussed topic) to yank the equipment that regular players worked hard and spent money to get because they were told by GREE over and over that it was part of the game. Which is *poof*'wasnt anymore. But it will be back! But different! So... Wtf?
    Finally, the bogus broken stat issue. Compounded by the marched out, gold driven bonus items. So they *display* to the player that their actual stats are going UP when they are bought or upgraded. But *REALLY* they don't do that. They show the account owner the stat number going up, but the stat doesn't go up when the account is attacked or participates in a war. So... You guessed it! Wtf?
    Finally, and as my original contribution, wtf is up with resetting the level of people who delete the game and reinstall it because that's how you guys "fix" things to level 350?
    Thank you, you may now proceed to tell me how my contributions are undesirable when held to the high standards of GREE conduct we have all leaned to wallow in.
    Gil
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post

Now come on, thats not fair, they've added a few new ones.
    +1
    Gotta love how economy of word kicks ass on my rambling missives.
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Post Count
    Why asking feedback again when you can't answered previous one.. Can you do a program without all those Glitch..

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do not like 7 day WD.

Map mission targets untouchable. Workaround is to delete and reinstall. Well that worked for awhile but now I can't get back in the game. Error says retry...need Internet connection. Right, I would not be able to post this if my internet connection had a problem.

Ghost walkers...when I accidentally hit one, I have to go to base then go back to mission.

Thank you for fixing the "invite VIPs" issue. Mine stopped crashing when pressed.

I'm leader of a faction, Sealords, upgrading fortifications is a painful tap tap tap process. Feel bad for those buying higher than level 10. Seems like any wall level 12 or below is immediately destroyed. Hey maybe award a special unit or build a faction bonus that could boost the wall strength. Like +5%, +10% wall strength. Constructive feedback guys!

I like the PvP events. Raids and attacks. Although, I raid my booty off anyway thanks to the LTB sale you had. My mini has a much better advantage than my primary account.

I like the new boost buildings. But do they really work? I keep seeing threads that they do not. Some bug. Would you please clarify this? I have a few at level 3. I have not really noticed a difference after upgrading. Tough to tell with all the temp bonuses kicking in and then poof.

How about some special op type unit building. Would be nice to "buy" some decent units without gold or valor. Btw valor awards have seemingly declined. Ok so you throw us a bone with +5% valor payout units but for goodness sake if the payout is 1, 5% more of that ain't anything. If I had +100% of 1, I'd have 2...really?

Seriously though, new unit buildings OR allow us to upgrade the ones we have to level 20 like the money ones. Somebody bump me on that thought.

That last raid boss event was painful. Faction didn't even get through "regular" mission when we were almost completing prestige for many times in the past. This event actually used to provide a lot of valor. Could afford a few decent units. Well, there goes that dream.

In the end, I agree with many of the thoughts found in this thread. GREE does not seem to care, and the communication, particularly any response from the true feedback we do provide, go unanswered. Crickets....chirp...chirp...chirp

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Please look into the many issues in the thread labeled modern war comprehensive list of glitches and bugs. There are horrible things wrong with this game and a few of my tickets still not resolved too.

Post Count
    What Mikelord said. You guys keep releasing new features and events before resolving all the already-reported bugs, glitches and issues. We aren't even asking for changes to the game so much - we'd be happy if it simply worked.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It seems those "special" defense building available for purchase using GOLD don't do anything to impact the stats of the purchaser.
    Are you aware of this unusual circumstance, Gree authorities?
    What is being done to resolve this irregularity?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Relic;1483681]Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community

WHY BOTHER WHEN YOU NEVER ACT ON THEM !
    Last edited by rookstar; 03-14-2015 at 06:07 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Map missions are gone. The only time each cycle not occupied by an LTQ/FLTQ to work on map missions and now there's a new bug. REALLY GREE!?!?!