Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Energy Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Relic, can you give us response for previous feedbacks?
    Or do you ask us again talk to the void?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No, I think everything in all the bug list thread, the previous player feedback threads, and all other issue based threads have either been addressed, answered or the status clearly communicated. No other feedback needed this week. Good job everyone!

Post Count
    Any word on our missing EB Community Reward (4th unit- 2% alliance defense.) and the back units from the General Map Mission rewards. (Many only received one out of twenty)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    it is completely insane and a sure fire middle finger to free players having 2 health events going at the same time one being war.....whoever made this decision only did so to grab extra cash. they should just run like WD, Epic Boss, RB, and PVP all on one day and only award temp prizes that only last to the end of the following day. this is really how stupid this truly is.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    2 health events overlapping is really terrible. You know what else is terrible? A 7 day WD. This is turning into a complete money grab on Gree's part and it's a joke.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Real joke is this on going pvp event. Gree really knows how to get rid of players: "raid CC 25 times" alternatively you could ask someone to kill and revive themselves 25 times and tell then how did feel.. Its purely IMPOSSIBLE. After 12h looking for raidable CCs the count is 0!

So ridiculous that after this 2,5 years of playing MW i cant take this **** anymore, i quit.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1) epic boss is a little too hard
    2) PvP concept great - execution -not so much
    3) overlapping health events- I don't mind the box event overlapping WD.
    4) raid boss - insanely high - no , I don't expect my faction to touch elite ( master whatever) .
    But we should be able to kill a level 70 boss

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    When is the defense error going to be fixed (i.e. the difference between profile defense and attack/raid result)? It is widespread and across both iOS and Android. I've now checked 45 players. Every single one of them has the error. Players whose attack is 50% of my defense are wining.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is gree ever going to fix the new boost buildings for Droid they are not updating stats when upgraded or at all for that matter

Post Count
    These "Feedback" stickies are useless.

The only sticky thing around here is GREE's money grubbing hands.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Same problems as last week.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan-Barbarian View Post
    Same problems as last week.
    Now come on, thats not fair, they've added a few new ones.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    These "Feedback" stickies are useless.

The only sticky thing around here is GREE's money grubbing hands.
    So, they do actually look at all the Feedback/Suggestion threads and attempt to apply some of the realistic changes. If you choose to not leave feedback, that is your decision.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    So, they do actually look at all the Feedback/Suggestion threads and attempt to apply some of the realistic changes. If you choose to not leave feedback, that is your decision.
    No, his feedback was that 'these.feedback stickies are useless'.* You might not like it, but its feedback. Or are we meant to get our feedback approved by gree before posting?

*based on what I've seen I have to agree with him, but thats besides the point.