Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Maybe it's just intended to act as a wailing wall ... to make players think someone listens. But actually it's just a wall.

Seven days is too short for the heroic mode unless you boost the drop rate to near 100%. Either up the drop rate or make the event last longer. Remember the dragon event where you extended to deadlines by a month? Good times.

This would be my request as well. Heroic mode is short...way too short...

The short heroic has had serious fallout. Four in our little guild went for it and I was the only one to get the plus. My GS fell three fragments short when they stopped dropping for him. Another got discouraged and didn't even get the normal because of the bad drop rate. Both of them are quitting the game. The fourth got the normal and didn't even try for the plus. Is that how you want this game to work? F2P people buy gems too; people who quit in disgust don't. When heroic mode started it was a fun way for the lower end to take part and improve their gear. Now you've broken it so people quit. That's your feedback.

1) In wars, could you make legendary armors from the epic ones (same elements and look but alternate the colors differently) and give them as t50 and t100 rewards instead of outdated legendaries.

2) keep the heroic level available all the time. Keep the events with limited time to collect the crystals, but once the event is over let heroic mode be available.
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Hi. I as a one year and a half experienced player, I would like to make some recommendations. Please, read:
    As other players said, and I agree, I would like to:

1º Heroic ode be a little more longer (maybe not 15 days, but something like 10-12 it would be ok), since I managed to collect the 8 first crystals in the fourth day, and I couldn't even manage to get rid of my armor excess for crafting the heroic armor... besides, the chance drop on Kingdon of Darkness was horrible... 8 tries spending friends and 2 times gems and I only got 1 fragment.

2º Expand or adding building, etc... something ingame for being able to expand somehow the armor limit. Being at level 640, having all epics+ and epics maxed and having 1.200 armors won't allow me to craft something never, and having 35M gold, make me feel that smelting I would just destroy the armors it took me so much time to get. More than 200 are FBAs...

3º When clicking the enemies's portrait, you can see his health bar just down of it. When battleing epic bosses or raid bosses, his original health bar is moving among the boss, so you can't exactly check how much life are you dealing. If you can make that the health bar than displays when you click on the enemies's portrait to be permanent until the enemy dies or I press the portrait again that would be really useful.

4º Some months ago, Gree released the Fallen Leaf Chest as first x8 chest with 1 chest costing 30 gems, and 40 chests costing 999 gems. Nowadays, same x8 chest costs 35 gems, and 52 chests costs 1400 gems. Why same offer became more expensive?

5º It's REALLY NEEDED (at least for me) the free gems option for iOS.

Not really important, but still:

6º Recovering language switch option (most of my friends stopped playing because we are spanish and they didn't understand anything about english. It's a bit sad. Some of them even bought gems).

I think it's all. Thanks for reading.
    PD: Sorry for my bad english. I'm Spanish.
    Last edited by Legna Drago; 03-21-2015 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legna Drago View Post
    Hi. I as a one year and a half experienced player, I would like to make some recommendations. Please, read:
    As other players said, and I agree, I would like to:

1º Heroic ode be a little more longer (maybe not 15 days, but something like 10-12 it would be ok), since I managed to collect the 8 first crystals in the fourth day, and I couldn't even manage to get rid of my armor excess for crafting the heroic armor... besides, the chance drop on Kingdon of Darkness was horrible... 8 tries spending friends and 2 times gems and I only got 1 fragment.

2º Expand or adding building, etc... something ingame for being able to expand somehow the armor limit. Being at level 640, having all epics+ and epics maxed and having 1.200 armors won't allow me to craft something never, and having 35M gold, make me feel that smelting I would just destroy the armors it took me so much time to get. More than 200 are FBAs...

3º When clicking the enemies's portrait, you can see his health bar just down of it. When battleing epic bosses or raid bosses, his original health bar is moving among the boss, so you can't exactly check how much life are you dealing. If you can make that the health bar than displays when you click on the enemies's portrait to be permanent until the enemy dies or I press the portrait again that would be really useful.

4º Some months ago, Gree released the Fallen Leaf Chest as first x8 chest with 1 chest costing 30 gems, and 40 chests costing 999 gems. Nowadays, same x8 chest costs 35 gems, and 52 chests costs 1400 gems. Why same offer became more expensive?

5º It's REALLY NEEDED (at least for me) the free gems option for iOS.

Not really important, but still:

6º Recovering language switch option (most of my friends stopped playing because we are spanish and they didn't understand anything about english. It's a bit sad. Some of them even bought gems).

I think it's all. Thanks for reading.
    PD: Sorry for my bad english. I'm Spanish.
    Your English isn't bad and I have to agree with your recommendations but this thread is basically a way for the mods to not have to bother with every single post as their is no replies from this thread from mods, so next time don't waste your precious time to post on this thread, just enjoy KnD and let us save u the work as most of ur recommendations are pretty much the things we post on this thread every week since this weekly feedback thread was created, plus they forgot to add one for the week of 3/17/15
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    My wallet is sadly on hiatus until the free gems button returns; KnD is billed as a "free-to-play" game (with in-game purchase available), and my game experience for ten months was colored by a steady stream of free gems from quests, EB's, Arena, Raids, as well as a generous dollop from the free video button.

Free gems primes the pump for in-game purchases.

I'm all for improving the mechanic of the videos, but i dont understand why a month later IOS is still without a button, yet Android has theirs. If the button is not coming back, could the silver keys be programmed to drop a small increase in gems? I would be willing to consider this trade off, if the game gave roughly 70-100+ free gems a week (which is what i made if i diligently played/farmed every possible source).
    Another week, virtually same post... ^

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Another week, virtually same post... ^
    I feel bad for ye iOS ppl, but if u watch the Reversal video regarding the video offers then u will understand why iOS folks aren't getting video offers.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I was thinking about opening a new "weekly" thread to avoid being off topic but let's try here first. Mostly repeating the same things I posted 1 month ago, plus a few suggestions are repetitive since I compiled them from 2 posts:

- Arena:
    zhanee's idea to have a separate panel in Arena where we would be assigned to random opponents just like in wars, including guild, elemental bonuses etc. would be cool. Winning these should give a considerably higher bonus. By the way, the way points are caulculated in the arena is not at all transparent to me, but that may just be me.

-Heroic Mode:
    Way too short. 14-20 days please. Most of your customer base still has a job or family, remember that. Remember the great feedback you got when you released Heroic mode and look how pissed pretty much every one was last time. This also costs you in Game review ratings and drops the count of new players installing it. Heroic armors are inferior to chest armors anyway, so no worries about your beloved cash Gree, people would still buy chests to have the best armor, but you would give a still good and enjoyable game to the ones who have mastered DP stage, are not interested to compete in those rigged wars but who would spend now and then for the rest of the game.

- Chests:
    Still boooooring, but at least there have been 2 new ones lately that are close to the same level of 'war' armors. Still, the odds to get them out of the lottery would be so bad that the smart players will still wait. More new and good chest epics are needed.

- Wars:
    a) pls improve rewards between T500-T26, maybe also new ribbons in between to make it more interesting. Getting 1 additional prince key or fusion stone for making #250 instead of #499 feels like a joke. In this range, every 100-150 spots should be a new ribbon.
    b) pls make wars less frustrating for little/non-gemming guilds! Reward ACTIVITY more than you currently do! That activity of a whole active guild can be completely be neutralized by 1-2 gemmers makes the whole idea of participating and actively engaging in such wars ridiculous and pointless for many players.
    c) overkilling should not be possible with the same point credits over and over again
    d) 3-day wars are a turnoff! Only jobless people, millionaires, children and retirees have enough time to constantly focus on a 3-day event. The way wars currently are (see above), they actually already start to feel that way after only 1 day!
    e) declare button issue

- Guild stuff:
    a) Guild search: falling out of a guild right away just because accidentally pressing the "Apply" button should not be possible. This comes close to an actual bug.
    b) in-guild armor donations should be possible!
    c) just as the guild chat, the guild description edit field behaves very odd. You can't use the cursor in it, just to change 1 digit or char, often have to delete the whole text. Would replacing it with a better edit control be a possibility?

- Armors:
    a) the way armors are sorted when you try to pick armor for your knights during wars has been messed up a few weeks ago. Now the best armor for an element can require you to swipe through 10 pages of armors, and they are even mixed! This has to be fixed please
    b) we desperately need more armor slots, Phil's suggestion of 1 per level sounds very reasonable

- Chat:
    As you must have heard 100s of times by now, the ingame chat is a nightmare. Most of the guilds use it only for the most necessary stuff anyway, but could you at least fix the bug that messages painfully typed into this edit control don't disappear if the display turns off or I get a phone call?

- Traps:
    1) Unintentional guild switch trap: one guy in our guild accidently left the guild with the new guild seeker's feature. One click on "Join Guild" was enough, and without any further warning or step he was flushed out of our guild and applied at the other one. It took quite a few steps for him to make it back to us.
    This should be fixed. Actually, the "Apply" button should not show for players who already are members of a guild. They should have to leave first, and only then find the 'View Guild' and 'Join Guild' buttons enabled.
    I'm sure that 5-10% of the so-called 'guild seekers' out there are actually homeless souls who have lost contact to their former guilds (apart from the lurkers and fishy 'alliance recruiters').

2) Smelt Armor Trap: 'Select All' is a very dangerous button! It is easy to tap it by accident, especially during a 'run' of smelting many armors in a row. I think it should be completely removed, or at least 2 warning messages added if someone clicks it.

3) Remove Friends Trap: please also add confirmation buttons when deleting friends from the friend list (these super small delete buttons are way too easy to hit...and they trigger without reconfirmation)

4) Declare War Trap: you know it, it has been requested to fix this for months.

Did I already mention to 'fix' Heroic mode and making it enjoyable again?
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-22-2015 at 03:29 AM.

First, I just want to say I've been playing since Santa, but didn't REALLY start playing until Frog Prince and the hooks were set. In the beginning, the game is really good about having a variety of armors that are completely farmable and it is extremely rewarding to finally craft. One thing I can almost be certain of is (if most players are like me) I'd bet most people will remember their very first Epic Raid Boss armor because it's a very awesome feeling. Well, the problem I've ran into currently is that once you've gathered a collection of ERB+ armor, the next logical step is to start fusing for epics... but many of the feelings that made the game enjoyable to me previously have been replaced with frustration. There are very few options for you at this point in the game other than praying to the RNG gods. I do feel the need to add that forking over $ at this point for chest epics or entry to t25 raid/war is a completely viable option...but I think for the sake of a more linear progression I've got a few ideas that could help..
    One of the more basic things that could be done is to introduce a way to improve fusion odds for example maybe two maxed legendaries give much better chances..or it would be cool to have a new type of fusion that could require one legendary of each element for a guaranteed epic with random elements.
    Another idea I had involves 2 things that have been heavily requested in the past. New event rewards and guild member armor donations. The way this would work is to make a new type of "Guild Fusion Stone" that can only be obtained by placing t500..a weaker member of the guild could put up an armor of their choice to be fused..any other member of the guild could supply another armor of the same rarity to donate for fusion. This will give a reward to guild events that work toward strengthening the guild as a whole AND gives stronger members a way of directly contributing to those that need it and not just giving a noob free epics.

On another quick side note, I'd like to see you guys take a good look at Knight health..at the very least for PvP because fights are too short and I think the way it currently is gives misses and crits too much influence over a battle, imo
    Last edited by Soberranger; 03-23-2015 at 04:24 AM.

About wars where one guild wins just because they identify an inactive opponent and crush him constantly:

The new guild feature identifies active/inactive players. Make it so that only active players can be attacked. Inactive Sentinels/Guild Masters should be replaced by a random High Commander for purposes of war only, not automatically loosing privileges.

You know to give up posting tips for them if their thread starting on 10th March is still up on the 23rd.

Please do what you usually do.
    Archive it, post a new one for the new week.

This shows how little you actually care and while I was assured in PM that you do forward these and work on summarizing them for the team to get through quicker, I have to really doubt this upon not even checking it 6 days after it is supposed to be closed.

I won't post anything any longer until I see this is taken seriously by GREE, even though I do see one or two of my own mentioned and some other mentioned adjustments (which, considering most is common sense like balancing EW and RW armor, doesn't really indicate you care)

If you will go ahead and open a thread for WEEKLY feedback, you might as well keep up with it.
    Thank you for yet again not taking the player base serious.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

How about changing T1 to the Epic+ and a legendary ring? Your current rewards structure will pretty much assure an upper hand in raids to the T1 guild. Kind of hard to overcome multiple dual advantage armors...

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    You know to give up posting tips for them if their thread starting on 10th March is still up on the 23rd.

Please do what you usually do.
    Archive it, post a new one for the new week.

This shows how little you actually care and while I was assured in PM that you do forward these and work on summarizing them for the team to get through quicker, I have to really doubt this upon not even checking it 6 days after it is supposed to be closed.

I won't post anything any longer until I see this is taken seriously by GREE, even though I do see one or two of my own mentioned and some other mentioned adjustments (which, considering most is common sense like balancing EW and RW armor, doesn't really indicate you care)

If you will go ahead and open a thread for WEEKLY feedback, you might as well keep up with it.
    Thank you for yet again not taking the player base serious.
    It's actually kind of funny in a sad way if you think about it....You basically put a suggestion of "Please start paying attention to the suggestion box" in the suggestion box Lol.

The sad thing is that your posts are usually obviously very organized, well thought out AND (gasp!) constructive comments that GREE could do well by reading. But thats what you get for following the rules and posting it in the proper thread.
    Last edited by Soberranger; 03-23-2015 at 09:56 PM.