Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Knights & Dragons Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

• Switching armors during war can get a little bit annoying sometimes. Can we get a "saved line-ups" thing added? Not a lot, but a few. I have one line-up for wars that I have on at the beginning of wars and a different line-up for arenas. I mean, you could just separate both line-ups, but the line-up presets or w/e you want to call them would help a lot during wars as well. Maybe have them saved over all different modes (adventure/eb/arena/war/raid/?).
    • Heroic mode should be at least 14 days long.
    • Good job with t25 rewards recently
    • Ring/Amulet fusion boost blitzes or something to release them outside of chests.
    • Ring/amulet fusion boosts in enchanted/dp chests?
    • idk
    no

Game Stability Issues:

Is there a reason why it now takes 5 seconds to click (basically remove item from forge) a new armor? It used to be nearly instantaneous, now it takes up to twenty seconds to remove four items (yes i have four forges). Can this be quickened?

Also, I'm now getting multiple News flashes, even after i have clicked it...Can we get a news toggle button to just turn the darn thing off? Its especially annoying during War, if i am checking something off-game...return to game and the whole thing starts anew. heeeelp!

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Extend heroic mode to 21 days, with a 24 hour in advance notice in-game of the start date
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Extend heroic mode to 21 days, with a 24 hour in advance notice in-game of the start date
    I agree with this whole heartedly!! If not make the drop rates better, this way you can at least get the nonplus version.

Quote Originally Posted by Stultis View Post
    I agree with this whole heartedly!! If not make the drop rates better, this way you can at least get the nonplus version.
    The drop rates are much better, I think this change to heroic mode is for the better. Way less frustrating, and more difficult to get the plus armor. Still very easy to get the regular version though.

-Add milstones to wars for personal and ur ranking in ur guild, although the new update was great it never did exactly everything thing we asked for, I mean the raid is a bit more enjoyable than wars since u know u are at least getting better armors just that raids are a bit time-consuming

-2 day wars, no one wants to spend an extra 24 hours to keep their positions, we have lives too and we also need to make money

-Improved in-game chat, it keeps disconnecting in guild and when I turn off my phone for a few seconds while I was writing a paragraph it is gone, u should also add a global chat too, and maybe an unlimited characters chat as we don't have time to split it up and plus if it is unlimited on forums why not in-game?
    -Revamped top 50 rewards, no one wants to spend $100 just to end up in rank 26 while holding a top
    25 position and ending up with a legendary+ not the epic when they get bumped out

-Longer Heroic Mode duration, it keeps reducing as it goes on and pretty soon it will be only 1 day at
    the rate u guys are currently going at when reducing the duration(First and Second Heroic Duration-1
    month, Third- 3 weeks,Fourth(Current) 1 day, Fifth(Guess) 4-5 days, and Sixth(guess)- 2-3 days)

-Improved Arena prizes, no one wants to spend $30-$50 for Firestorm Vanguard+ and Naga+ when u can f2p it in the war and Firestorm is fusible and plus these epics were long outdated both being weaker than the armors that the people receiving it(when they place in the Black,Gold,Silver and Bronze Medals) have probably. These epics for the medals in the arena have also been the same every month but just in a different cycle everytime

-Ingame gifting, why not?

-Limit declaring to commanders, we don't want a guy declaring and even make us losing our position, high commanders are more trusted and plus if the rule on scouting applys to raids with high commanders declaring, why not for wars too?

-Improved Limited Time Chests, DP chests are sometimes less of a gamble given the 2 star minimum of quality in armors received, so why not make the Limited Time Chests 3 star and above, maybe even legendary and above if arepayig at least an extra 15-25 gems?

-Boss Collections, come on, the last one was 4 months ago, 1/3 of a year ago so we are hoping for one soon

-Improve rewards when spending 5,000 gems, all u are giving us are these epic+ from wars or raids that the top guilds got at least 2-3 months ago when they went for the t1, rank 1 spot, i.e. Scorpius Mantle(Current and still running) and also Revealation Robes(really 5,000 gems for that epic+? No
    different from spending about $900 on rocks(aka getting scammed) so why not save those gems for two epic+ because of the new update?

These are the things I would like to see and my feedback on it, Thank you

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Last edited by Ant venom; 03-12-2015 at 02:13 PM.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I would also like to add to my feedback that I would like u (Clementine) to actually read, consider, and implement some of the feedback given as every week u are given the same feedback because u didn't implement the ideas we gave u from here into the game, in fact u guys don't even reply other than starting the thread and rules, maybe even hold a poll based on our ideas not on the ideas u guys wanted that will make sure it is a profit but not a loss and then u don't implement them after the thread became like 6-8 months so here is my feedback.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I would also like to add to my feedback that I would like u (Clementine) to actually read, consider, and implement some of the feedback given as every week u are given the same feedback because u didn't implement the ideas we gave u from here into the game, in fact u guys don't even reply other than starting the thread and rules, maybe even hold a poll based on our ideas not on the ideas u guys wanted that will make sure it is a profit but not a loss and then u don't implement them after the thread became like 6-8 months so here is my feedback.
    They take a copy of these threads and provide them to the appropriate individuals. The feedback provided in these threads are essential and helpful in building a better game. If someone provides feedback 1 week, it would take longer to actually implement. So, please understand that these suggestions/feedback are going to the right individuals but can take time to develop, approve and then apply.

My Feedback
    • Provide another AMA, so we can ask questions about current game change in content, and find out why they occured.
    • Bring back the Smelting event for all the excess armor.
    • Expand the amount of buildings or include more. That area is stale.
    • Remove 2* armor from limited time chests
    Last edited by legalious; 03-13-2015 at 03:25 PM.

Ok Legalious, I understand but don't u think it is taking too long?

Also something I need to add, IMPROVE the Customer Service as u guys close tickets more than resolving them, despite people sending multiple tickets and waiting 3-4 months which u have promised would work but the result? Legalious

Bring back the free vids already! Once that happens I'll start buying gems again... But keeping away free gems makes you seem cheap. I'm on strike against spending till you bring those vids back.

What is this forum for??? Because I do not see any results from it.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

My wallet is sadly on hiatus until the free gems button returns; KnD is billed as a "free-to-play" game (with in-game purchase available), and my game experience for ten months was colored by a steady stream of free gems from quests, EB's, Arena, Raids, as well as a generous dollop from the free video button.

Free gems primes the pump for in-game purchases.

I'm all for improving the mechanic of the videos, but i dont understand why a month later IOS is still without a button, yet Android has theirs. If the button is not coming back, could the silver keys be programmed to drop a small increase in gems? I would be willing to consider this trade off, if the game gave roughly 70-100+ free gems a week (which is what i made if i diligently played/farmed every possible source).

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    They take a copy of these threads and provide them to the appropriate individuals. The feedback provided in these threads are essential and helpful in building a better game. If someone provides feedback 1 week, it would take longer to actually implement. So, please understand that these suggestions/feedback are going to the right individuals but can take time to develop, approve and then apply.

My Feedback
    • Provide another AMA, so we can ask questions about current game change in content, and find out why they occured.
    • Bring back the Smelting event for all the excess armor.
    • Expand the amount of buildings or include more. That area is stale.
    • Remove 2* armor from limited time chests
    I would say don't bother with the AMA as last time they answered about 4 of the easiest questions they could find and then disappeared never to be seen again. If they are not prepared to answer the tough questions then why bother? It was supposed to be ask the developers anything not ask anything as long as it's not too tough or controversial!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!