Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (3/10/15)

Hello Kingdom Age Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    if you want our continued feedback, please let us know what you are doing in response to our previous feedback. fix the numerous bugs in the game that we repeatedly post about. respond to our posts. improve support. stop making changes to the game unannounced.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I totally agree with what candii said nothing more needs to be added

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:
    • In-Game Events
    The forum is full with feedback on the in game events. The increase in difficulty is appalling and your developers clearly have no feeling with what is reasonably achieveable in a game.
    They keep on crapping on the customers with insane events increases or changes that make absolutely no sense.
    In stead of constantly making them "aware" of the topics, give them a kick in the nuts and make them actually make a positive change towards events for a change.

• Customer Support
    When someones opens a ticket constantly closing it and giving a standard response completely aside from what has been asked is just plain ridiculous.
    Give your customer support some english tutoring and well make them actually support the customers...
    Just saying, ah yeah rewards for gems sucks but you paid so well better luck next time (maybe not literally but they might as well have) is just retarded

• Community Support
    When a lot of people are complaining about something (previous raid boss for example) simply ignoring the topic will only make it worse.
    Only a little to ask that some changes to events will be mentioned before they happen is also just a small gesture from you guys which takes hardly any effort.
    And again you can make topics like this as much as you like but when you do nothing with it, what's the point...

• Game Stability & Issues
    Issues are to numerous to name and when people give mention of some we just get an idiotic reply of "it's a display error". Yea well it isn't.

Now you may kick the developers in the nuts for me.
    Last edited by Saint-BEL; 03-11-2015 at 02:23 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In-Game Events

• 6 day war was awful.
    • War was buggy.
    • Prizes aren't delivered on time or at all.
    • Given the extremely long match times that some guilds incur, the streak prizes from last war were borderline ludicrous. It was 1.5 days in before the match times were adjusted.
    • You increased the strength of EB to roughly keep up with the +75 EB damage that was awarded to top ten players. It is harder for anybody outside of the top ten, and players within the top ten can only keep up unless they were one of the top 15 individual scorers, or if they had some massive luck when opening chests. Gree likes to claim this is done to keep the game "challenging." Well its not. It is frustrating. Players spend a lot of money/time to improve in events - not to just keep afloat or lose ground. We want to see that we are getting better, otherwise why should we keep throwing gems at bonuses?
    • If the past 3 Raid Boss events are any indication, you will probably increase RB strength again this time, and there will probably be a furious player base, followed by a massive number of tickets and complaints. Let me save you the trouble: Stop trying to make the event "Challenging" for only the top 2-3 guilds. RB was most fun when the top guilds could finish early, then players could spend several days helping the weaker guilds push through normal or heroic. You ignore the social factor of this game, which quite honestly is the reason that so many (most?) of us are still playing.

Customer Support
    • What customer support? Gree closes tickets without reading them, usually with some generic canned response. Yes, I know my software is half a revision behind - how does that change the fact that I just reported a hacker?
    • In the rare instance that someone actually reads a ticket, they often do not resolve the reported issue. Case in point: I had to send a dozen emails to customer support regarding my missing prizes from the first day of war. In each instance, I was told to close/reopen the game and I would see my rewards (thank you for that gem, Brian). It didn't work the first dozen times and probably wouldn't work the next dozen times, so I went to Itunes for a fix. Your (lack of) customer service cost you money in this case.

Community Support
    • You still have a long way to go.
    • Despite what you tell us, I think most players feel like our feedback is completely ignored. We report the same issues week in and week out, but see very little change. If anything, your developers dig in and do the exact opposite of what players ask.
    • There is very little communication from Gree about events and bugs. It seems like whenever there is a problem with an event it takes 24-48 hours to even get a response from someone at Gree. (And then usually it takes another 24-48 hours to resolve the problem.) In the meantime, this forum becomes a cesspool of rage. Gree staff is nowhere to be found - probably hiding. Here is a novel idea: schedule someone to be online at the start of events. If there is a major show-stopping bug, they are on here at the start to assure us that Gree is working on it. Who knows, maybe they can even answer some questions that may arise?
    • In short, communication with Gree appears to be a one-way street. We give feedback/have questions/report bugs/etc., and Gree plays dumb/ignores/forgoes response.

Game Stability & Issues
    • Overall pretty buggy
    • From my experience the game crashes way too often (especially on older hardware platforms). I have at least a dozen crashes per day.
    • War matches still take a long time.
    • The newsfeed is still broken. It has been this way for what, 3 months now?
    • The quest icon keeps vanishing.
    • Events seem to be completely untested. They are littered with bugs/glitches. EB and RB seem to be getting a little bit more stable, but we consistently have bugs at the start of each war. (ie. Quests not displaying correctly, widespread connection problems, refills providing 3 attacks vs. 4, obscene wait times, etc.)
    • Please bring back health potions as raid boss prizes.
    • Stop giving chests as a prize. Nobody wants a chest.
    • I think I am good on dead-wood timber, rat pelt, rags, and bronze ore. Seriously, I have more than I can possibly craft. And there really isn't anything good to craft right now anyway. You can stop giving out deadwood crates nonstop. If you want to give us material crates, maybe fill it with something better?
    • No more 6 day war. PLEASE!
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    Thank you (sincerely) E-I for summarizing all of the past responses and feedback, which has been accumulating in these threads. Hint, Gree, hint...
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    E-I. Awesome post. Thanks for taking the time to put this all in one place. Now Gree print the post and give it to everyone of your employee's.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Improve the allies list.

When I need to contact a specific ally, scrolling down the list, hitting load more, scrolling down the list, hitting load more, and so on and on is well, not fun.

A simple way I can think of to improve is add an a,b,c,d...z,0-9,[(-)],all selection choice. [(-)] would be any starting with a symbol other than 1 to z and 0 to 9. Then when one wants to find "Some Clown" they hit the letter S and only have to scroll through all the S's in their list. Most people will have a good mix of names and not 525 names starting with S. Loading only a subset of names too would cut down on some bandwidth over having to search through possibly 11 pages of names 50 at a time.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan-Barbarian View Post
    Improve the allies list.

When I need to contact a specific ally, scrolling down the list, hitting load more, scrolling down the list, hitting load more, and so on and on is well, not fun.

A simple way I can think of to improve is add an a,b,c,d...z,0-9,[(-)],all selection choice. [(-)] would be any starting with a symbol other than 1 to z and 0 to 9. Then when one wants to find "Some Clown" they hit the letter S and only have to scroll through all the S's in their list. Most people will have a good mix of names and not 525 names starting with S. Loading only a subset of names too would cut down on some bandwidth over having to search through possibly 11 pages of names 50 at a time.
    A simpler way...
    Remove and add them back.

They should be placed on your first page.
    No more scrolling thru your list.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    A simpler way...
    Remove and add them back.

They should be placed on your first page.
    No more scrolling thru your list.
    One would have to scroll through the list in the first place to find them. It might be a person I only wanted to say hi to once a year. What if I delete them and then they don't accept invite (or game gremlin eats it), well then they are gone off my list forever. The best way is for gree to make things more playable and not depend on simple workarounds.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Post Count
    "I think I am good on dead-wood timber, rat pelt, rags, and bronze ore. Seriously, I have more than I can possibly craft. And there really isn't anything good to craft right now anyway. You can stop giving out deadwood crates nonstop. If you want to give us material crates, maybe fill it with something better?" -EI

please no more dead wood crates.
    Always looking for more friends please add me

My ally code 582-960-040

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    RAID BOSS: buying ORBS with honor is bugged, please fix asap

Post Count
    Ahhh yes! ANOTHER feedback thread!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gendur View Post
    RAID BOSS: buying ORBS with honor is bugged, please fix asap
    I thought maybe GREE did this on purpose...?

I was going to buy some orbs and got a pop-up saying they are a loot item.

Post Count
    My feedback is to quit making these feedback threads. Obviously they are glanced at, at best. Ignored seems to be the case, so why even bother with them?
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752