Dear Gree, why you make us buy boost buildings for gold that don't even work???? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Gree, why you make us buy boost buildings for gold that don't even work????

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm a bit of a newbie so what exactly are the new boost buildings supposed to do? increase unit power. What exactly does this mean? Should my attack and defence increase?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Baby View Post
    I'm a bit of a newbie so what exactly are the new boost buildings supposed to do? increase unit power. What exactly does this mean? Should my attack and defence increase?
    Yes "should"

Post Count
    Its just another way gree shows they care lol every item or event that comes out, does not work as it should do, but gree don't care as long as you pay cash for it thought people in this forum would know by now, that the mods here won't help and gree doesn't care.. Your best of DEWIN NUTTIN (as some might say) or drop your pants, bend over and hold up your credit card lol

These things are happening more often now than ever, only way to stop it is by standing up to gree and hitting them where it hurts £$€¢ but unfortunately WE ALL just keep playing and spending.. So stop whining about it here, hoping for a fix from gree.. Coz that ain't gonna happen, instead fix it yourself!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMGCCPERCY View Post
    Its just another way gree shows they care lol every item or event that comes out, does not work as it should do, but gree don't care as long as you pay cash for it thought people in this forum would know by now, that the mods here won't help and gree doesn't care.. Your best of DEWIN NUTTIN (as some might say) or drop your pants, bend over and hold up your credit card lol

These things are happening more often now than ever, only way to stop it is by standing up to gree and hitting them where it hurts £$€¢ but unfortunately WE ALL just keep playing and spending.. So stop whining about it here, hoping for a fix from gree.. Coz that ain't gonna happen, instead fix it yourself!!!!!

^^^^
    What the man said!!!! +++1

And the paid community managers, moderators need not even be bothered to check in and reply to forum enquiries no more, and have a couple of player-moderators take the blunt of everyone's fury, frustrations and what not .?.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Everyone who bought these broken buildings, look at your stats once in IOS which shows a defence you should have with these buildings. Then look in Droid what you got! NOTHING!!!
    samIOS.jpg
    sam.jpg

Post Count
    Agreed with the basic post question--why would I pay Gree money, via lots of gold, for boost buildings that don't even work when I am attacked?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by samtex666 View Post
    Everyone who bought these broken buildings, look at your stats once in IOS which shows a defence you should have with these buildings. Then look in Droid what you got! NOTHING!!!
    samIOS.jpg
    sam.jpg
    Now go see what you got on iOS or droid when your attacked by a rival.. NOTHING lol only difference is iOS says you got something, that you don't, droid tells you how it is!!!

If it was the other way around, nobody would mind. stats not showing properly in profile, but attack me and BAM

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMGCCPERCY View Post
    Now go see what you got on iOS or droid when your attacked by a rival.. NOTHING lol only difference is iOS says you got something, that you don't, droid tells you how it is!!!

If it was the other way around, nobody would mind. stats not showing properly in profile, but attack me and BAM
    Looks like Droids now show 'accurate' stats at least lmao... Yeh, GREE doesn't 'make' you buy anything, but lures you into buying think you'd gain some in-game benefit, but when you get loved by them over and over again - why some [a lot, actually!] still keep buying?!?... maybe they like that feeling lmao
    Last edited by legalious; 03-11-2015 at 03:12 PM. Reason: language

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Sorry about the frustration this has caused. The team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

We appreciate your patience while we work on fixing this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Sorry about the frustration this has caused. The team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

No fix is needed. Current state prevents stats inflation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There we go... that wasn't so hard... thanks for the acknowledgement. Any idea of when it will be resolved?

Post Count
    After 7 days of WD..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Sorry? The team is working? You appreciate patience? The "TEAM" is just a mess of unable, incapable, incompetent people. In a perfect world they would ask for charity out of a church!!!!!!!!!!!

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    wake up gree is just trying to suck every penny out of you before the end... just look at all the errors glitches problems .. they are getting worse and more frequent and instead of working on resolving the events that are currently working yet broken they are releasing new events again still not working correctly.. of course gree wont tell you til last minute .. just like any business owner that needs cash coming in isn't gonna tell you their product is crap...and or discontinued etc..read gree's post but read between the lies.. I mean lines.. this game may not end as soon as june.. but with what gree is doing newbies aren't staying and their long term players are getting thinner(like my hair line)..but I will be around just to watch this last week has been entertaining to say the least

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by samtex666 View Post
    These new boost buildings are great, but only if the would work!!!!

I attacked a guy, which had 11,5b def in the attack screen. So no problem to beat him with my 12,6b att.
    Attachment 7334
    I also raided him then, and oh well, he suddenly has only 8,8b def...
    Attachment 7335
    Then I went to his profile and saw that in fact with his new boost buildings he should have 15,9b def...
    Attachment 7333
    Now some will say: his boost buildings were raided. No, all the boost buildings were intact!
    This is for every player I attack, who has these new boost buildings. They don't work, they only show a boost in the profile screen, but have no effect when in combat!
    Will Gree fix this before WD??? I guess no...
    We pay for something we don't even get. Thanks Gree!!!!
    Boost buildings are not the cause. It's much bigger. I've kept a spreadsheet of over 75 different players including some with boost buildings and some without. Every last one of them shows 30%-50% lower defense in the "Raid Results" page than what their "Profile Page" shows. I've asked players who attack me to share the number they see. Mine is off by 45%.

It is NOT just a display error. The value in the raid/attack results, though wrong, is the number being used to determine win or lose. And it's happening in WD as we speak. You, and everyone else, needs to send a ticket.
    Last edited by CC1; 03-12-2015 at 12:44 PM.