The negative side of a high iph...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The negative side of a high iph...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

The negative side of a high iph...

Today was a bad day. My 12's got hit. And then two hours earlier 300 mil lost. There will be blood...

Pagoda no good.

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Whoa. Sorry. Wish it'd been me.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Note to self. Look for Sleazy P Martini lvl 158 in rival list

Lurker
    Post Count
    Agrona should send you a fruit basket.

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Today was a bad day. My 12's got hit. And then two hours earlier 300 mil lost. There will be blood...

It was me and I'll be back for more.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I was in the subway when the cockroach struck. I was 3 minutes late to collect.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Firstly, FYI, that second screen shot is considered naming and shaming, which is against forum posting rules.

Secondly, my 12s, 24s, and 48s got hit thanks to Gree's almost majestic handling of the daylight savings time change. If those four red lines are your total losses, my losses top yours by several hundred million.

The good thing, for me anyways, is that I saw this disaster coming and wisely linked all the high IPH players I could find for two days before the time change. I'll get my money back in no time, because obviously there was a bloodbath with several of them hitting me simultaneously.

TL;DR: the only negative side of having a high IPH is that it attracts a lot of attention from people who may or may not "deserve" a piece. This is only an issue if you have tiny little balls and can't handle being robbed from time to time,

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Firstly, FYI, that second screen shot is considered naming and shaming, which is against forum posting rules.

Secondly, my 12s, 24s, and 48s got hit thanks to Gree's almost majestic handling of the daylight savings time change. If those four red lines are your total losses, my losses top yours by several hundred million.

The good thing, for me anyways, is that I saw this disaster coming and wisely linked all the high IPH players I could find for two days before the time change. I'll get my money back in no time, because obviously there was a bloodbath with several of them hitting me simultaneously.

TL;DR: the only negative side of having a high IPH is that it attracts a lot of attention from people who may or may not "deserve" a piece. This is only an issue if you have tiny little balls and can't handle being robbed from time to time,
    Naming and shaming? Hmmm. I think the emphasis is on the shaming part. I've posted rob screenshots before in threads where mods commented after. If anything, I'm shaming myself. If I just say weasel, it's probably gonna fit the criteria. So I don't think this is strong enough to merit admin intervention.

Secondly, congratulations on having been robbed more than me. Care to post a screenshot?

Ultimately, this is chump change in the grand scheme of things.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I do not. Mostly because I don't care if you believe me or not, but also partly because I am feeling particularly lazy and do not want to bother editing out names. Apparently I'm on this ice around here with "naming and shaming". Isn't that weird?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ultimately, this is chump change in the grand scheme of things.
    That's it really. The higher your iph, the higher the bar is set for a rob to be anything other than chump change.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I do not. Mostly because I don't care if you believe me or not, but also partly because I am feeling particularly lazy and do not want to bother editing out names. Apparently I'm on this ice around here with "naming and shaming". Isn't that weird?
    weasel weasel weasel weasel weasel. There. We're in the same boat now.

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    That's it really. The higher your iph, the higher the bar is set for a rob to be anything other than chump change.
    makin it rain pixels.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Your boat doesn't have infraction points in it.

And when I said these people were in my hood simultaneously, I mean every other line was one of two or three names at once. I quite enjoy seeing that, because it means A) not one of them was lucky enough to clean out every building, and B) sometimes they'd hit the same buildings and cause each other random $2 robs, before the last several entries all being for a similar amount ($2-$8).

But that also means I would have pages and pages of screenshots to take, edit, upload to a photo hosting website, and finally upload here. F that.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Only see two Mike's your slacking.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do we have to feel sorry for you now? Do you want a cookie?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I

That is not the REAL D!VA by the way... She is in TAW and has a white haired avatar... She asked us to tell you.