Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Heroic Mode - 7 Days?

Am I understanding the Facebook post correctly? The newer players are just going to fall further behind the curve and drop out. It's hard enough to keep our noobs interested without making it even harder for them to catch up

Yet again Gree makes a move like this... if the drop rate is anything like last time achieving the + version will be impossible without gemming/playing nonstop. Dont they realize people have full time jobs?

Thank you Gree, for ruining the one event people look forward to and proving how greedy you really are. If the drop rate is the same as last time I will be finally uninstalling this game for good. Not gonna sit back and continue to spend money on something that is gonna go on a steady decline.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)
    If this is true, HALF the seasoned players in my Guild have threatened to quit game /cut back playing. I can play often 24/7 BUT even I'm going to be really pushed by a ruddy 7 day time limit !!! Real bad move GREE ... :-(

It just GREEd they want you to spend for the epic even though this should be free seven days of crap that I am not going to do. they should be ashame of themselves. the hell do they think they arew doing should go kiss a donkey and see how that feels like.

I really hope the drop rate for crystals will be better than last time when we only have 7 days. Making it challenging/require gemming for the +version is fine with me, but please don't make it frustrating on top.

Planning energy and friends = challenging
    Low drop rate = frustrating

Good way to kill off a game. Maybe GREE was tired of working on the bugs and figured they would just milk this one dry. 300-500 gems for top 25 pushes now encouraging gemming on heroic monos. Trash chest drop rates and trashier armors. No way new players will keep playing. I'll spend my money on a new game. Pretty sure I'll be done with this game. Now I know why ppl are selling their accounts

So basically they are changing a fun mode for everybody with a nice shiny reward into a hardcore gem-only mode for the players who do not need the armor at all because they already have the best armors ? I hope they change their mind but otherwise they completely killed the best thing they added to this game in a year.

It can't be said better than that @Greenwing.

I take back all my positive comments regarding Gree introducing Heroic mode. IF (well if) the drop rates are as bad as they were last time, Gree has ruined it.

I for one will certainly not spend a single gem during this heroic stage, there's not even any temptation to do it (and feed the greed) as it's just another mono epic anyway.

Seriously disappointing.

Im waiting to see the drop rates before I cry doom and gloom. The drop rates make or break the event.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

The cynic in me thinks they are trying a ploy like:
    "erm, if we drop the length to 10-14 days and keep it there, we will have lots of complaints for months, so let's drop it to 7 and then raise it to 10-14 afterwards to make people think "hey, 10-14 isn't as bad as 7" ..."

BTW, a 4-fold reduction in length is kind of a sign of the non-existance of a (alpha/beta) testing departement...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    BTW, a 4-fold reduction in length is kind of a sign of the non-existance of a (alpha/beta) testing departement...
    Thus the open 'beta' with qualified members of the community

All I can say in the name of the general user of KnD is: smh...
    I don't mind too much, but who thought of that? Pathetic idea. The amounts of complaints you had because people anticipated it for weeks..and then you make it unobtainable for a huge portion of the game? Good job, yet again proven what people think already.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Gree is making you choose....... you can do the epic boss, or you can do the blitz, or you can do the war or you can do the arena or you can do heroic mode....... BUT YOU CAN'T DO THEM ALL!

Guess what? I'm skipping heroic mode until the dual elements start (unless of course they're just testing us to see if we're stupid enough to settle for 16 levels of heroic mode in one week).

If you want me to pay for a heroic mode epic, you better make the stats equal to or greater than the current chest and war/raid epics.

One thing about Gree, they are consistent....... they will not waste an opportunity to exploit desperate K&D addicts.

I might be able to do it. Just have to make sure the drop rate is increased and then I can use the proper rotation and friends.

All of this depends on the element(s) of the epic. I don't think I will need any earth or water for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I might be able to do it. Just have to make sure the drop rate is increased and then I can use the proper rotation and friends.

All of this depends on the element(s) of the epic. I don't think I will need any earth or water for a while.
    It's mono spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    The cynic in me thinks they are trying a ploy like:
    "erm, if we drop the length to 10-14 days and keep it there, we will have lots of complaints for months, so let's drop it to 7 and then raise it to 10-14 afterwards to make people think "hey, 10-14 isn't as bad as 7" ..."
    I think you might be on to something...... which is why they won't officially post the picture they had up earlier. They might be planning on changing the length of time whereas the picture shows until March 17th 2015.