Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Guys I believe the best way to resolve our problems is to complain about GREE not making the game to our satisfication and to consider our ideas every week in the weekly feedback, maybe the new content thread, and also in every thread that features someone conplaining so that the Moderators and Clementine wont just come up with a cheap excuse to save GREE's ass *removed shaming content* First of all it is approved so that is bs and then develop, they dont care as long as they are getting cash anything can happen, and then apply, 1 week feedback might take longer, so what about feedback 1 month ago, u just CAN it just like the emails ppl send to ur support team, so overall not impressed and maybe if GREE actually reads our feedback(like they do Legalious probably is lying to save some GREE ass) then maybe ur prime wouldnt have been over and u can maybe regain ur number 1 spot in Android as the best game. Thank You GREE if u will consider (although not likely being who u guys are).
    Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Sry for lenghty post but it seems that if it isnt lenghty GREE doesnt give a damn.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Man if GREE keeps this event like this im just going to farm legendaries and get Epics since I have a better chance of fusing one then getting one from this event.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    Man if GREE keeps this event like this im just going to farm legendaries and get Epics since I have a better chance of fusing one then getting one from this event.
    Now ya done it! They will figure out a way to screw that up next....lol!

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    Good job Soon no more Epics from Legendary fusions... You jinxed it man.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Dam if they screw that up then im just im going to farm super rares from the event to get ultra rares then legendaries AND then Epics unless I screwed that up too

Stop giving them ideas lol!

To get the thread back on track, been slacking quite a bit this Heroic but now have about 36 fragments left to get the +,
    Agree with a recent post that 10 days would have been the perfect length. 7 does indeed seem a bit short, even when the droprates seem - mostly - buffed as compared to last time
    Head of Majestic Nation

Anyone know if we should only craft the plus version, before the end of heroic or should we have it crafted till the end????

You can craft the Plus up until 1 second before the Event ends, so don't worry! Just make sure your regular is done crafting and leveled
    Head of Majestic Nation