Thread: Heroic Mode

Heroic Mode

I am absolutely apauled by this new 7 day Heoric Mode. The last Heroic mode the fragment drop ratio was changed. Much lower drop rates for fragments. I barely was able to procure the Geoplate plus armor. I had to spend quite a few gems to do it. I was not happy but i accepted it. Now you reduce 30 days to 7 days, with the same extremely low fragment drop rate. 10-20 runs to get 1 fragment???? Thats what it takes me. The whole point of this Heroic mode is to make the hard core players that cant buy 10k gems a week to work hard to procure the armor. Now we are forced to spend lots of gems to get the plus armor. I wont even get the regular armor. Even if i purchased 5000 gems to use to repeat attacks i would not jave the time to even do it. Too many times becomes time consuming and redundant. Why would i want to buy and spend thousands of gems and work so hatd aswell. Would it not make more sense for me to just open 52 epic chests for guaranteed epic plus armor and maybe a few more random epics or epic plus armors and boosters???? You reducing this event to 7 days forces us to spend thousands of gems for heroic plus. I thought at least the drop rates woukd increase. I was a big fan of heroic mode. Now i think its just a waste of time and a cash grab.

A post like this would be more appropriate in the general chat
    Want to join a fun joking guild?

PSB could be the right fit for you! We're always recruiting and looking for active members - old and new. Contact kyle10espana on Line App to apply 😃

I agree with you im new at this forum thing and i tried to start this in general chat. For some reason it ended up here infortunatly for me

I don't need a spirit epic. so gree thanks but no thanks. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
    I am absolutely apauled by this new 7 day Heoric Mode. The last Heroic mode the fragment drop ratio was changed. Much lower drop rates for fragments. I barely was able to procure the Geoplate plus armor. I had to spend quite a few gems to do it. I was not happy but i accepted it. Now you reduce 30 days to 7 days, with the same extremely low fragment drop rate. 10-20 runs to get 1 fragment???? Thats what it takes me. The whole point of this Heroic mode is to make the hard core players that cant buy 10k gems a week to work hard to procure the armor. Now we are forced to spend lots of gems to get the plus armor. I wont even get the regular armor. Even if i purchased 5000 gems to use to repeat attacks i would not jave the time to even do it. Too many times becomes time consuming and redundant. Why would i want to buy and spend thousands of gems and work so hatd aswell. Would it not make more sense for me to just open 52 epic chests for guaranteed epic plus armor and maybe a few more random epics or epic plus armors and boosters???? You reducing this event to 7 days forces us to spend thousands of gems for heroic plus. I thought at least the drop rates woukd increase. I was a big fan of heroic mode. Now i think its just a waste of time and a cash grab.
    I agree 100% and Gree has taken this game and officially turned it into dumpster juice this week. Bravo Gree for a complete massacre! If you can read this, read all the other posts that many players are posting and hating all the new changes. This will be my last top 10 run and I will be spending much less gems from here on out. I am sure many other players agree, and by the way Gree I USED to spend about $600 a month on your stupid game but I'm taking it down to $100 now.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianThreatMachine View Post
    I agree 100% and Gree has taken this game and officially turned it into dumpster juice this week. Bravo Gree for a complete massacre! If you can read this, read all the other posts that many players are posting and hating all the new changes. This will be my last top 10 run and I will be spending much less gems from here on out. I am sure many other players agree, and by the way Gree I USED to spend about $600 a month on your stupid game but I'm taking it down to $100 now.
    I hear you. I work full time which means I have money to spend on this game, but that means I have limited time to play. 7 days is just not enough time for me to get the regular even if I were to gem. Sorry Gree. I'll be keeping my money this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man SH View Post
    I hear you. I work full time which means I have money to spend on this game, but that means I have limited time to play. 7 days is just not enough time for me to get the regular even if I were to gem. Sorry Gree. I'll be keeping my money this time.
    Lmao hahahaha Gree you kill me lol
    Developers a quick tip. Dont let those greedy corporate guys make all the decisions. They just think in dollars.
    Think of what would be fun and most importantly fair.

Smart move bro. show them who u are, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
    Lmao hahahaha Gree you kill me lol
    Developers a quick tip. Dont let those greedy corporate guys make all the decisions. They just think in dollars.
    Think of what would be fun and most importantly fair.
    Sadly this world is unfair lol
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

I hope this means I will also see TSL T25 every EW from hereon ? See you up there buddy!
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Phill not here to insult u, but before u speak plz think about the fact that u almost didn't even have the t25 position for the majority until our of luck the guy in rank 24 stopped playing in the raid, so don't come bragging or anything (lol, off-topic)

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Phill not here to insult u, but before u speak plz think about the fact that u almost didn't even have the t25 position for the majority until our of luck the guy in rank 24 stopped playing in the raid, so don't come bragging or anything (lol, off-topic)
    What are you even saying?
    You obviously have zero insight into anything, nor a track of time and or recordings of past results.
    First of all was that not bragging and second of all is this one of approx. 15 unplanned T25s we have had.
    Check your sources before talking smack
    Head of Majestic Nation

Its useless to argue with Phill, u should know that by now Ant. Hes a big dog cuz he spends thousands on a virtual game, so he can proudly hold his head high. Put that on your job resume Phil, talk like that to somebody that actually has a life. Think before you talk and stop with the arrogance, ur not high and mighty because you spend thousands on some pixels. In fact, a lack of oxygen to the brain or some missing brain cells might be the problem here so you should probly get that checked out. Then perhaps you might see things from a logical, realistic point of view. There are wayyyyy better, and more practical, things to spend money on... why is it so hard for you to understand that?
    Last edited by Regretz; 03-14-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Don't know where exactly you take that argument from, I am by no means a big spender
    His argument was just heavily flawed and he may be informed of that if he tries to bring it through.
    Head of Majestic Nation

If you are by no means a big spender, why in almost every post (reading through them, especially your big post about the new war rewards) do u feel the need to point out that ur GM of a t10/t25 guild and part of the alliance that holds #1 in wars? Nobody cares about your "prowess" in this game, as its just that... A GAME! Stop with the pompous posts and get over yourself man... if you spent this much time/effort doing something productive and bragging about it you might get somewhere in life.

Cheers,
    Regretz

I suppose I'm fine where I am for how far in life I am currently.

Anyway, the reason for that, especially on the Tier post is the fact that often threads like these get comments about spenders benefiting whilst free players aren't.
    My attempt is to express that the entire playerbase is mostly against this, not just small players or big players.
    An overview of the entire scenery has a bigger impact than a view just from a T1000 player or a T10 player.
    Does that answer it? Hope so
    Head of Majestic Nation