March Raid Boss?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March Raid Boss??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm glad the Uzis are back down to 1,000 respect points. They should have never gone up to 5,000 in the first place. The loot prizes are great. I hope they stay in this range, or increase. 6,000 Attack for a legendary prize was just too low considering the overall health of the bosses. With that said, 19 billion for a Level 100 is still way too much. I don't see that opening the door for any extra teams to finish. This is how you head in the right direction, though. Uzi cost back to normal, better value on the loot prizes, and now if you just bring that boss health down by four or five billion, you might have the ideal Raid Boss event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I saw a screenshot of a guy that finished 174th on a level 100 and got his legendary item.

While jumping is allowed, they may as well double the strength because the same number of people will still rely on the community to finish the event.

Lock the syndicates like in SA and there's no issue with dropping the health.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    I saw a screenshot of a guy that finished 174th on a level 100 and got his legendary item.

While jumping is allowed, they may as well double the strength because the same number of people will still rely on the community to finish the event.

Lock the syndicates like in SA and there's no issue with dropping the health.
    Or just make the minimum score requirement to receive any loot at all more in line with where it should be. Increase that requirement and now you've got weak accounts spending more gold to hit minimums for loot, which likely has the added bonus of helping the team and making everyone involved feel good. Can't meet the minimum and don't want to buy gold? Level up and get stronger.

Syndicate goals require teamwork and should be realistic for any syndicate that invests the required amount of effort in playing as a team. The individual goals, however, should be more difficult (aka shouldn't be so easy that everyone is going to get it by selfishly abandoning their team to go help an untold number of others).

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Or just make the minimum score requirement to receive any loot at all more in line with where it should be. Increase that requirement and now you've got weak accounts spending more gold to hit minimums for loot, which likely has the added bonus of helping the team and making everyone involved feel good. Can't meet the minimum and don't want to buy gold? Level up and get stronger.

Syndicate goals require teamwork and should be realistic for any syndicate that invests the required amount of effort in playing as a team. The individual goals, however, should be more difficult (aka shouldn't be so easy that everyone is going to get it by selfishly abandoning their team to go help an untold number of others).
    In which case a level 100 should have a variable health based on the particular syndicate with each lower boss being a percentage of that value. Total syndicate FA power x 2 for example. That way you either need all members to chip in or you need some people to use gold for a level 100

As things stand, most syndicates outside of the top 250 can just about kill a level 80 so they can't even finish normal without their top players refilling 3 or 4 times.

Meanwhile, people are happy to pay $40 each into a pot for one guy with a bought account to smash all of the bosses for them - Makes no sense. Gree would make more money if all of those $40 purchases were for gold instead of one big buy of gold on the bonus program.

Lock the syndicates FFS

This event is basically a community raid boss. Gree would be just as well creating a boss with 50 trillion health and letting everyone in the game hit it - One prize for killing it and prizes based on individual score.

Heavy gold users still get to buy a better reward, everyone below them is equally happy.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    Meanwhile, people are happy to pay $40 each into a pot for one guy with a bought account to smash all of the bosses for them - Makes no sense. Gree would make more money if all of those $40 purchases were for gold instead of one big buy of gold on the bonus program.

Lock the syndicates FFS
    Yeah, lock syndicates! Stop this bologna.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree should lock the syns for raid boss if they want to kill the game. Why prevent jumping? Why not reward players who put in a significant amount of effort. And it's fun. I love to jump. It's like Christmas when I come back to see what I got.

Post Count
    Wow... lotta people jumping on the "lock the syndicates" bandwagon. Good to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Wow... lotta people jumping on the "lock the syndicates" bandwagon. Good to see.
    I wouldn't object if the difficulty was returned to a level where active teams had a fair chance of finishing the event without the need for ridiculous amounts of gold. It's not so as things stand, which is why there's so much jumping going on. I've got far too much random stuff happening in real life, so not a realistic option for me; my tough luck. Lol, I haven't even gone back to collect from the last of the once or twice I did jump (about 13hrs ago).
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"