Thread: Level - Elite

Level - Elite

So I'm getting my butt kicked by a Persephone Rare level Elite in level 27. And I also noticed a SR Silent Pride level Elite in level 26. How do I get my stuff to that level...or why is the computer allowed to do stuff like this before the players? Yet more silent game changes by Gree. Worst led community in any mmo game I've ever seen.

They are not elite. They are like a hulk. Why do i have to fight against hulk unit. İ have common interest. But hastasus prime kill me. İs it possible ? İf it is possible my higher level hastasus is sick ? Cant kill anyone. Please i wanna war with real units

Trying to figure out why my maxed refusal, my level 30 refusal, and my level 30 collective struggle, cant beat a level 27 RARE? Hmmm something is a bit fishy.

This is a crazy move by Gree. It totally undermines the credibility of the Game. Conjuring up these superpowered fantasy units out of thin air. And the worst of it is that there is absolutely no need for it whatsoever. They can easily make a particular mission more difficult simply by deploying an Epic or two.

In all seriousness I am starting to think that somebody somewhere is trying to sabotage this Game.

I just stopped playing events that move the goal posts and are unbeatable. I figure they are a waste of time and resources.

Yeah the units are way too ridiculous. The only unit that can stand more than a few seconds is my level 50 Common Interest. It can barely kill a Hastatus Sniper on mission 28 but then gets killed by the next thing it fights. My level 50 Silent Swan can kill the ground units that can't target air but then as soon as a AA or Chopper shows up the Swan is dead. My two level 50 Refusals are a waste of the funds to deploy since they die from one shot by everything on the battlefield so I might as well replace them with rocket squads since those at least take 3 hits and are cheaper fodder. At least my Maxed Saggitarius and level 20 Raynin can kill a helicopter though it always costs them their life in exchange for one chopper and those Hastatus units can one shot them pretty easy so if I don't have a Common Interest in front of them they are toast. It is just ridiculous considering Gree can make a unit have whatever stats they want while we get stuck with subpar units. I like a good tactical challenge but this is impossible so why bother trying. I'm about 50,000 points from 300,000 and I'm sure that's where I'm stopping this week.

I wondered this too. I have a Eurydice, Sylph, Pegasus, Commoner's Revenge, Cleoadeus and the ideal defender. These are at a reasonable level and I wanted to know how to upgrade your unit to an elite. If even a common interest cannot outdo these things, I think I'll wait until the next event. I came ever so close on the recent invasion, but I think I'm never gonna finish it. I mean, I am stuck between 200k-300k as well. With this squad, I should be well beyond this invasion mission. I agree, epic units should be deployed. Otherwise, allow players to be able to max their current units to elite level. Otherwise, you would need epic units to outdo these units. Which, in my opinion, makes it more difficult since epic units are hereby next to impossible to get, unless you're lucky with the chests or a really good player.

Indeed. This is ridiculous. If players can't promote units to Elite level, then the AI shouldn't have them.

At best, those units should be at 50 max strength and even at 50, the units deployed in the invasions would be nowhere near those attack/defence levels.

With the vast number of units available to them, including a whole range of Epics, are they really so lacking in ingenuity that the only way they can think of to make Missions more challenging is by grossly distorting some of the basic rules of the game?