You guys should try World Zombination!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: You guys should try World Zombination!

Post Count

You guys should try World Zombination!

I played this game for a year after loosing my money i switched to clash of clans... I see alot of people still complaining all i have to say is quit getting drawn into Gree bag the see you guys as MONEY whores.. Just give the game a try you wont regret it!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amxze View Post
    I played this game for a year after loosing my money i switched to clash of clans... I see alot of people still complaining all i have to say is quit getting drawn into Gree bag the see you guys as MONEY whores.. Just give the game a try you wont regret it!
    Yeh, GREE is messed up, but plainly advertising other games is a bit low - we got more dignity, let them either fix this or die its own death... Addict gamers herein i'm sure know all 'other' games, some just bring more fun for those unfortunate loyal gamers who gotta suffer decrepit game...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I play all them. COC , Mw, and empire z. ( your reference to zombination dosnt go with COC)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I play all them. COC , Mw, and empire z. ( your reference to zombination dosnt go with COC)
    I was saying that i switched to coc but you should give zombination a try