Frontline Facepalm

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Frontline Facepalm

Post Count

Frontline Facepalm

So, we intentionally held back and did not fight a war for the last several hours of the event in order for our deploys to regenerate enough for one big final push at the end, only to find out that none of them will count???

10 minutes after our final battle began, before we deployed much of anything at all, we received a splash screen with our final ranking and rewards.

I think you owe us some money this time, Gree.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Blow your money at your own risk!! You should know that by now

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    Blow your money at your own risk!! You should know that by now
    You cannot at least agree this time they have the right to complain? I meant I didn't spend my gold yet. I was going to as we are currently in war right now, but when I logged back in i recieved that splash screen too, and I am concerned if I deploy anyhting does it still matter? We will take SCREEN shots of our current rank at 1:00min left and send customer support tickets in. Sorry u guys got screwed big time, I think we got the better deal as we were all going to use gold but are confused as hell what to do. GREE HELP FIX ASAP

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    You cannot at least agree this time they have the right to complain? I meant I didn't spend my gold yet. I was going to as we are currently in war right now, but when I logged back in i recieved that splash screen too, and I am concerned if I deploy anyhting does it still matter? We will take SCREEN shots of our current rank at 1:00min left and send customer support tickets in. Sorry u guys got screwed big time, I think we got the better deal as we were all going to use gold but are confused as hell what to do. GREE HELP FIX ASAP
    Make sure everyone gets ss of their final indy rank as well.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    The splash screen I saw seemed familiar....I believe it was from the last FL event. Same thing perhaps as when you receive a screen showing you won/lost a WD war even though the event has been done for days.
    MW: 723 733 538 / 766 013 376 / 837 581 025
    MW: Faction 48th TFW 326 189 720[/SIZE][/FONT

Maxed bonuses: Output, building defense, health regen, all defense, Infantry, Ground Attack, Air Attack and Sea Attack.

Try Empires and Allies...you actually get to control attacks and need to use strategy!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I got the SS of individual and faction. At 00:25 seconds so I sent in prior tickets and am awaiting responses

Post Count
    /closed

Closing as we have many threads on this and cutting down on any confusion. Please check out this thread:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...tline-finished