Received rewards b4 frontline finished - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Received rewards b4 frontline finished

Post Count
    I understand folks frustration on this for sure and we are working on making it right. I'll get an update as soon as I can.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    I understand folks frustration on this for sure and we are working on making it right. I'll get an update as soon as I can.
    This is the kind of response we are always looking for. Even if not immediate gratification, we know what you guys are up to. Please keep this sort of communication going.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by andrew3wt View Post
    Please play as normal!, are you kidding me your post comes after the event ends. Please explain what you plan on doing for compensation and for once please say that Gree is sorry. Don't say that the players should know better because there is no other way to explain this screw up.

I got screwed on my Indy rank and my whole faction got shafted since the award splash screen came so early.
    As usual, they will probably blame this on a "display glitch", where information posted just confuses everyone and they do not address the problem until the event is over and it is too late.

Do you think they will compensate us? Heck no. They will just try and wait it out until people complain about the next "issue" and this gets swept under the rug.

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

Please be patient as we work on this. We should have a update come monday for things and get it all resolved by then. The whole team is noting folks feedback about this overall.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hey Folks,

Please be patient as we work on this. We should have a update come monday for things and get it all resolved by then. The whole team is noting folks feedback about this overall.
    Thanks Sirius, I think we all appreciate a quick response and any info possible.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They lock us out of the game to save any problems with the clock change and they still happen. Would be nice to have a glitch free week

Post Count
    glitch free week!!!..........bacon squadron lined up ready for take off just waiting final clearance
    485046391 & 565411567

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All those who complain about Gree's tardiness are now complaining about Gree's new program to expedite the game. Gree has developed a new algorithm that can predict how many times each player will tap tap tap and now can award player wins prior to the end of events. The next iteration of the event predictor will automatically deduct Gold sales from everyone and award appropriate prizes. We will just need to check in once per week to see how we are doing.

Hats off to Gree and to the development team's initiative in this revolutionary evolution to the MW gaming experience.
    Last edited by Tinker; 03-09-2015 at 10:07 AM.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

Guessing there is no response from Gree today? Monday has pretty much come and gone. Any update?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    glitch free week!!!..........bacon squadron lined up ready for take off just waiting final clearance
    LMAO oh damn that was good!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hey Folks,

Is there any update on this issue, Sirius?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragin Asian View Post
    Is there any update on this issue, Sirius?
    please be more patient?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Monday came and went. Bacon squadron please hold your launch pattern on the runway......over

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi there,

I've stickied an update on this here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ntline-Rewards

If I receive any more additional information, I'll update in that thread.

Thanks.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Whats wrong with updating this one?
    To easy to follow the time line I guess