Connection Times - and Connecting to Server...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Connection Times - and Connecting to Server...

Post Count

Connection Times - and Connecting to Server...

I've really noticed the time to connect to the game increasing substantially as of late. I also continue to see that oftentimes, 'Connecting to server...' will appear indefinitely until I press the home button and try to connect again. This is completely frustrating and unacceptable. This happens to me on multiple devices so not isolated. Others in my faction have commented as well...anyone else seeing this?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have the same issues. It took me 40 minutes to get into the game the other day. This is while I'm on wifi at home. I have others in my faction to that are having the same problems. I'm not sure if this is more related to iOS users or both but I play on iOS and the log in times are getting really frustrating.

Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have 1 iOS and 2 Droid players and it is only on the iOS device. Update done, app deleted and reinstalled, full phone restart, all memory freed up - nothing helps except trying over and over again
    &HorseURodeInOn 535775522
    TDF Camel 318089536
    Primary Hook 200935938

Officer of The Dutch Fighters 291664130

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Since the most recent update (on ios) I have to reboot my phone before opening the game, then I get straight in. Otherwise it just hangs

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have the exact same problem on my ipad and on my iphone. It has gotten worse since the last update. I wish we could go back a version when needed.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    well the new updates have to upload ur private data and all the sites u briwsed and whp u phoned etc

the game could load faster for everyone and use far less data... someone pisted they could fix that in 8 months...if they run the game but imo it could be fixed in days.... gree make everything reload the data is massive now prob trying to stop local and ppl using things to cheat over players who just want to start and play?

the game can take over half hour to start and crash and then restart faster afyer all depends... the pop ups on cc slow down start up big time.

but whatevers going on these games ise far too much data and storage and its about time these issues was foxed before we need 4 tb and 5gb day data off networks.

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    I started seeing the issue once the update for removing use of equipment took place. Idk if that's coincidence but make me wonder
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have the same issue on my Ipad mini. 3 and 4 times closing and then reopening before I can get in

Post Count
    Read the thread here, http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...OS-and-Android

Also, are those who are having troubles using linking? That seems to be the biggest headache for me. Linking on iPhone 5/6 = having to delete and reinstall app every other log in when it works.

Yes this seems to have cropped up after the fiasco with that unit folks are not supposed to have so gree could be account sniffing.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I looked at the space MW was using and it had grown to 13.7 gigs. I deleted MW then reinstalled it. Space used dropped to 129 megs. Phone and game worked better. Anybody know why MW grows like a cancer in your phone?
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Having trouble logging on tonite : iOS 8
    Most recent MW update - non linked to game center