How is it possible?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How is it possible?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

How is it possible?

... To have more deploy points in FL than another team... yet have that other team win every single node?

Gree this has happened to us many times, it seems as if our deploys are not counting on the node we are deploying them to and we are getting cheated out of hundreds of millions of points... that we spent money on. Am I missing anything here? This is not mathematically possible based upon how Gree has told us the game works. My entire team has sent in tickets to gree and we receive either no response or something completely unrelated. Where is the support? How is this possible?

To be perfectly clear I am talking about an example like this

Scores
    Team Deploy Points Control Points
    1 300,000,000 0
    2 270,000,000 200,000,000
    3 0 0

How can the team who deployed 300m not win a single node? Gree staff... I have plenty of pics if you want to actually explain how any of this is mathmatically possible.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Multiplier. Ancient discussion point.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Multiplier. Ancient discussion point.
    If all teams score over 12m, your multiplier comment is nonsense. And multiplier only affects the deploy points so it's a moot point.

I've asked people this for months and people give me answers that make absolutely no sense. It's like winning a basketball game 110-100 yet you got outscored all 4 quarters. I'd love to see for once a logical answer to this.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would expect the same answer you got last time.
    Though if I were spending money I damn sure keep asking. Good luck

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    read the instructions.

its perfectly clearly written in ChinEnglituaniAmericArabIaliaNoOneAtGreeKnows.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Andy I know how it is possible, i will look for you on GM and pm you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Multiplier is not a valid reason, deploy points are multiplied. It doesn't matter what units are used to get to that total when comparing deploy points it is apples to apples. I am still waiting to hear any valid explanation for this.

Post Count

Glitchy

Although the multiplier does factor into the points system as a whole the system is flawed. I noticed that especially when you are in the first battle as you drop units into a node you have to do it slowly. At least on droid. If you dump your units it will not give you the correct amount of rewards. Last front line I dropped 9 mill right at the beginning and only got like 4 rewards of the 25. Needless to say I was pissed. This time around I would drop just enough to get each reward one at a time. Very time consuming but at least my units were not wasted. Same issue in dropping a ton of units at once just for points.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I may be wrong but I'll give it a go... if you spread deploys out over all 5 nodes and not own those nodes when the battle expires you don't get the control points. In theory you could most certainly have more deploy points spread thin on all 5 nodes means the other 2 teams take all your deploys points into their control points.
    Long and short of it.... get a better strategy for FL.
    Hope that cleared it up and if I'm wrong please someone correct it to help this player.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If your point is more than the other two teams combine (as your example shows the this is a fair question, if on the other hand you are comparing it to just one of the team's then it is possible to deploy most but still end up with no nodes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by winners_win View Post
    I may be wrong but I'll give it a go... if you spread deploys out over all 5 nodes and not own those nodes when the battle expires you don't get the control points. In theory you could most certainly have more deploy points spread thin on all 5 nodes means the other 2 teams take all your deploys points into their control points.
    Hope that cleared it up and if I'm wrong please someone correct it to help this player.
    Yes that would be very possible and true IF Both Team2 AND Team3 won nodes. Which would look something like this:

Sample Battle 1
    Node Team 1 Points on node Team 2 Points on node Team 3 Points on node
    1 10,000,000 0 12,000,000
    2 10,000,000 0 12,000,000
    3 75,000,000 85,000,000 0
    4 10,000,000 0 12,000,000
    5 10,000,000 0 12,000,000

Grand Totals:
    Team 1: 115,000,000 (0 nodes won)
    Team 2: 85,000,000 (1 node won)
    Team 3: 48,000,000 (4 nodes won)

Those scores would be the control points. And I fully get that in order to make those into deploy points you would apply the multiplier.

HOWEVER, the situation I am talking about is where Team 1 has the MOST deploy points in a battle (Higher than Team 2 AND Higher than Team 3). Yet Team 2 wins EVERY SINGLE node. This situation is not explainable by math, and only a gree glitch. I have many screenshots of this happening.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    I have many screenshots of this happening.
    Yet you keep tapping. You know what they say about people that repeat the same actions expecting a difference result?

Then crickets will get you every time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Yet you keep tapping. You know what they say about people that repeat the same actions expecting a difference result?

Then crickets will get you every time.
    Yes we are all stupid for continuing on playing, however, that has nothing to do with this thread, which is actually trying to elicit a serious answer from the company about a potentially major game issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by winners_win View Post
    This is the correct answer.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    This is the correct answer.
    If you would pay attention to my description you would see this is not the case I am describing at all. One team wins all 5 of the nodes and that team has less deploy points than us. Simply mathematically not possible.

I am still waiting for any sort of Gree response on this either to a ticket or on forum. I see you have time to respond to other issues, but not this one?