How is it possible? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How is it possible?

Post Count
    Don't really see a problem here. When you watch it happen in real time it makes sense...at least to me it does.

Please don't hate on me for disagreeing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, I don't think Gree gives a rat's ***nose*** about nurturing or legitimately growing the game. Their business model is to squeeze every last penny out of players until it's time to shut down the game. Then they'll start another and repeat the cycle. They've alread said publicly in these forums they're surprised the game lasted this long. Now they're just going to test how much they can ravage the player base before they move on like a hoard of locusts.

A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Post Count
    If a team deployed beaucoup Carries, they basically could have less deploys than you, but still win in deploy points.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think you are. It wasn't about one team having more deploys than another and losing, but controlling all nodes and somehow having less points.

Post Count
    Sorry, but I still don't see the problem here.

Hopefully this gets worked out, because I'm tired of seeing this non-issue continuously being bumped.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post

Hopefully this gets worked out, because I'm tired of seeing this non-issue continuously being bumped.
    One team deploys more points, but doesn't win a node. Not possible. And battles where control points go missing given the deploys made

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We have the same problem here we deploy 227mill deploys on cc only the other team deployed 218 millon all 5 nods and they win all 5 nods the total score we have is bigger than there total and we only deploy on one nod so pleas explane that relic

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Out View Post

Just because you can't comprehend this issue, which is clearly stated and understand by most of the people posting here does not mean it is a non-issue. In fact if you would have read my most recent post you would understand, that the FL developer at gree has actually admitted to this being an issue, that they continue to run events without a fix and have done nothing about it.