DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spiries?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Spiries?

Whomever designed the Shamrock Pub probably should not have done it at the pub. "Wine - Spiries - Beer"... Right.

Maybe if Gree paid a little more attention to basics, such as spelling and word choice, the game wouldn't be "breaking" all the time. Attention to detail is important, and while a small typo is not of much significance in this instance, it has been in the past.

I don't recall specifically the item or modifier involved, but I do recall there was once an item released which was supposed to have a modifier, only the modifier was added to an existing item with a nearly identical name. Let's call the existing item "example". The name of the new item that was supposed to have the modifier would have been "the example". Two different items with nearly identical names shouldn't be a big deal, but when people who are not in the habit of paying attention to detail become involved, things have a tendency to produce undesired and/or unexpected outcomes which then needs to be corrected.

A little attention to detail, while potentially costing a few additional minutes here or there, could save Gree a lot of headaches by reducing the amount of time and resources that need to be invested in correcting mistakes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol good eyes and good points.
    I AM BATMAN

Post Count
    No way man that's awesome. Typos reduce the number of dupe prizes we're about to receive en masse.

Accidents will happen, with accidental non-dupe prizes we're laughing.

Post Count
    Good catch.....

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Whomever designed the Shamrock Pub probably should not have done it at the pub. "Wine - Spiries - Beer"... Right.

Maybe if Gree paid a little more attention to basics, such as spelling and word choice, the game wouldn't be "breaking" all the time. Attention to detail is important, and while a small typo is not of much significance in this instance, it has been in the past.

I don't recall specifically the item or modifier involved, but I do recall there was once an item released which was supposed to have a modifier, only the modifier was added to an existing item with a nearly identical name. Let's call the existing item "example". The name of the new item that was supposed to have the modifier would have been "the example". Two different items with nearly identical names shouldn't be a big deal, but when people who are not in the habit of paying attention to detail become involved, things have a tendency to produce undesired and/or unexpected outcomes which then needs to be corrected.

A little attention to detail, while potentially costing a few additional minutes here or there, could save Gree a lot of headaches by reducing the amount of time and resources that need to be invested in correcting mistakes.
    You're such a weasel
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MK Loves You View Post
    You're such a weasel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Spelling, event end times, ah no big deal. Always time for another round of drinks.

Post Count

It is good to cast judgement from a pedestal of perfection.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I recall an item called 60% protection, all the time. Or something like that. And it gave something like a 20% modifier.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    I recall a "no interest" bank, which didn't affect your interest

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    I recall a "no interest" bank, which didn't affect your interest
    Very uninteresting indeed.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Spelling errors could explain all the bugs this game has.
    You're not playing the game anymore, son. The game is playing you, and not only is it winning, it's kicking your ass.

Post Count
    Maybe they were just trying to make it sound Irish.

Oh, faith and Begorrah now, I do believe I'll have a little wee dram of that spirie Guv!

That sounds pretty Irish.

Post Count
    Yes, but what's playing at the movie theater?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I recall an item called 60% protection, all the time. Or something like that. And it gave something like a 20% modifier.
    10% armor defense from an old epic boss. First modifier I every received
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000