Fourth upgrade modifier

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fourth upgrade modifier

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Fourth upgrade modifier

Maybe? We get 10 new building (8 rereleased LTBs and 2 new LTB) in the next 24 days. How do you think we will ever be able to upgrade all of these when you keep (re)releasing so many buildings every month?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Prioritize. Bonus if you've earned any of the previous +1 upgrade modifiers.

People got along fine for years only being able to upgrade one building at a time, and upgrade strategy was a welcome aspect of the game for many. If you're not into that idea, just throw some money at Gree and that pretty much sums it up. Finish upgrades early with gold if you can't wait out the timer.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'd be happy with another upgrade mod. It helps counterbalance the long upgrade times on the higher levels.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo View Post
    Maybe? We get 10 new building (8 rereleased LTBs and 2 new LTB) in the next 24 days. How do you think we will ever be able to upgrade all of these when you keep (re)releasing so many buildings every month?
    re-released LTBs take less than 30 seconds to build. New LTB (Shamrock Pub) takes 24 hours depending on modifiers. If a current LTB goal is active, it is best to follow the goals, for the prize.
    all others can be upgraded when you hit your stopping point, that's when you focus on other buildings.
    Like Weasel says, prioritize.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ambientaz View Post
    Up......

Chúc bác đông khách, có gì qua up phụ giúp em với nhé .................................................. .................................................. .............
    You look a little young to be doing that stuff.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ambientaz View Post
    Up......

Chúc bác đông khách, có gì qua up phụ giúp em với nhé .................................................. .................................................. .............
    Google Translate:
    Good doctors crowded, nothing over the up side to help me with offline

Post Count
    Hmmm. Interesting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The re-released LTB's have taken away a lot of the fun from the game for me. A level 20 with $440 spent has just overtaken my IPH of 124m so it's just another aspect of the game that Gree have made it possible to win at by spending money.

I get that it's a business and making money is their aim but surely they figured out that if you remove the competition, people stop competing.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Post Count
    Why can't we just upgrade however many buildings we want? Why was there a one upgrade limit in the first place? So what if people would have insane IPH's?

Also, I'm all for another upgrade mod. Or 2. Or 5. Can't get enough of these things
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    The re-released LTB's have taken away a lot of the fun from the game for me. A level 20 with $440 spent has just overtaken my IPH of 124m so it's just another aspect of the game that Gree have made it possible to win at by spending money.

I get that it's a business and making money is their aim but surely they figured out that if you remove the competition, people stop competing.
    They are really doing anything they can to leech money out of a stagnating player base. It has all the signs of a game that is monetarily on the decline.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I recall before the first (and second) +1 building upgrade mod was mass released, my plan would be to have a strong upgrade going at all times and have a minor upgrade going as well. This has yet to happen. I have spent no time on weaker upgrades.

I don't know that another mod would really help anyone at this point. One upgrade on current ltb (for those who want the associated modifiers) and two keeping strong upgrades going. Any more would probably be excessive.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    I'm upgrading the LTB, a fish store and a sports bar. Give me a fourth upgrade mod and I can work on my Italian restaurants!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    I'm upgrading the LTB, a fish store and a sports bar. Give me a fourth upgrade mod and I can work on my Italian restaurants!
    Have you no shame?
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Have you no shame?
    Nope

I've been able to bring every recent LTB to L7 so I'm good. I upgrade the rest for fun. If it wasn't for these now awesome prizes for upgrading the LTB's I'd probably be working on an actual decent upgrade, like my diamond grillz. They're still at L4 and 2, because when they came out I was just starting to build up my IPH.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Nope

I've been able to bring every recent LTB to L7 so I'm good. I upgrade the rest for fun. If it wasn't for these now awesome prizes for upgrading the LTB's I'd probably be working on an actual decent upgrade, like my diamond grillz. They're still at L4 and 2, because when they came out I was just starting to build up my IPH.
    wurd. Keep yo pimp hand strong, and your backhand stronger.
    Pagoda no good.