Gree at it again!!!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gree at it again!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gree at it again!!!!!!

Well Gree guess what ....Our faction is locked out this whole Frontline because you ignored out tickets for 2 weeks. Way to go brovo I see your all about your customers...and think our whole team spends money on this game. So where is this wonderful customer service You claim to have. Ohh by the way my faction name is Texas killing machine. not that you care you only care about the money we spend not about the problems we have. you're incompetence ceases to amaze me...to find a simple solution. this post is to tell everyone that don't already know (which are not many) that the service we are getting for your product are atrocious and downright degrading to customer service. none of this is slander or breaking Terms of Service its all truth.
    Last edited by mikeh20; 03-06-2015 at 01:33 PM.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    If you felt like your ticket was overlooked, you can always send a PM to Clementine or Relic with the ticket number and they can look it over.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey there,

I just checked on this and Customer Support has resolved this. There is no need to submit any new tickets on this.

Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Legalous what a joke you are, maybe if you spent as much money as we do you wudnt post such snide comments

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Really relic, your gonna just edit your post to say its resolved? Yeah it certainly looks like it's resolved since it's been stuck on the declare screen for the last 2 hours!! How are you so clueless

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hello dan2407 -

I understand that you are frustrated, however please refrain from attacking Moderators and Staff. Remember, honey catches more flies than vinegar.

Relic and I have BOTH followed up with the Development and Customer Support Teams and this issue has been confirmed as resolved. Please exit the game and restart. If you are still unable to participate in FL, please PM myself or Relic with your ticket number (as Legalious suggested) and we will investigate further.

Thank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    TMK members. post a SS so they understand that its not a couple of you who don't have the screen. Maybe it will help clarify the stuck waiting to be matched loop.

Twice in a row, I feel bad for you guys!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stop saying its fixed then and closing tickets, it's not fixed and we keep telling you it's not. I get better feedback from talking to my dog than I do from all the tickets I have sent.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    its almost 5PM pacific. Will this be resolved before everyone goes home knowing the issue is still there?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Clem, just curious, do you show my faction issue as being resolved. It's been 6 months that we've been locked out of FL.....Berserkers Alpha. Even got the CS manager to admit that the faction is stuck...but no one will fix it or help me get this resolved.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Please send Clementine or Relic a PM if you feel like your tickets are being overlooked.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's not that. I was emailing the customer service manager back and fourth during the last front line. He saw that there were problems and now nothing...no answer, no fix, not a word.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Refunds....... Is what I see in order. This is no joke. This is very serious

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Exactly..this is no attack. As a matter of fact this is vary serious. We are all stating facts to what is happening. The website won't even let us post the ss. Look into our faction we haven't scored a single point still. Screen is still to this minute stuck on war declared so to say the issue is resolved is a insult to the 60 of us at TKM that spend so much money expecially on this event in particular. We did more then our fair share and provided proof. Can any of you proof this has been resolved. Let's see the patch you programmed In. Also I would to know exactly who I insulted to get a forum warning. Quite frankly I'm insulted about how I'm being treated as a preferred customer.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    Geez, in the top 15 room, did I not tell you guys last week to start a new faction shell to avoid this exact issue? With everyone so full of cash, maxing out a new shell from scratch is too easy.