Gree at it again!!!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree at it again!!!!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not sure who you told. That may have worked but shouldn't need to happen. Gree is at fault here they had weeks to look at it and did nothing.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    *popcorn* {these guys are brilliant, quit the game and enjoy the forum I say}
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    gree at its best. The right hand doesn't even know there is a left hand let alone what it is doing
    you still think CS have a clue yet players who likely spend more hours a week playing the game than you spend at work don't have a clue?
    given grees record of unanswered questions and unresovled issues, I'd be very careful about telling anyone anything was fixed coz its likely not.
    Ask me about my collect all button lol

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    With all do respect, tickets aren't being over looked. They are being ignored. AT BEST customer support looks for a key word and copies and pastes an auto response. I was locked out for a week due to the bp error. I sent a total of 6 different tickets and a total of 30+ emails I STILL haven't got a response. You shouldn't stick up for such a incompetent dept. Thank god a mod followed up on my issue and took it to developers and for the issue resolved. I pm'd clem first outta desperation initially and AFTER RELIC already handled it, I finally got a response which was a link to customer support. If everyone pm'd a mod due to an over looked ticket......you'd never survive. There is something wrong with customer support and developers have more issues than time magazine.
    Last edited by Naughty Toon; 03-07-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    This is not fixed as reported.

You can tell yourself that it works because it works for 99% of the factions. Yes you are correct we able to declare. The problem is we will not be matched in one hour.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    1 - Texas Killing Machine spent gold in the prior Frontline event and for the last 18 hours had their game play stopped. They continually declared war but were never matched for the remaining 18 hours of the event.

2 - A considerable number of emails and follow-up email responses were provided to GREE in hopes they would be able to address the issue prior to the end of the event. Unfortunately, the issue was never addressed in time by the conclusion of the event.

3 - Follow-up emails were continued following the conclusion of the event in hopes of receiving fair compensation for the error - unfortunately we (or at least I know in my case) were told 'this is automated and cant be altered, fixed, modified etc..'

4 - Fast forward to the next Frontline event. The entire Frontline event that took place these past several days did not allow Texas Killing Machine to be matched though each and every hour the team declared war.

Before the trolls go into diaper changing diatribes of nonsensical 4th grade logic on these events - or lack thereof, I would like to note this can and will happen to any team. Not just Texas Killing Machine - and obviously rank and expenditures made are irrelevant to resolution as we have discovered. As a result, each and every team has a vested interest in the outcome. I would like to offer GREE benefit of the doubt that under ethics of fair gaming as well as business practices - they offer those members of the Texas Killing Machine fair compensation. In addition, they offer the community further assurance these matters are taken seriously. Something I get very little sense of which is upsetting considering some of us like myself have played for several years.

Thank you.....
    Last edited by drkillmw; 03-09-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well said. Not sure I would be so nice getting sidelined because of gree. You would think they would say....hey its a top 10-15 team. They spend a lot of money on our gold so maybe we should fix there problems. Funny thing is and I'm sure everyone who ever sent a ticket got a response that didn't even make sense to what we were concerned in asking about. You think a mod will come on here and help us. I hope so but not holding my breath.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Did u guys contact Apple about this with screen shots and facts and Links to this thread

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    *popcorn* {these guys are brilliant, quit the game and enjoy the forum I say}
    Wise Words