Can't trigger Epic Boss - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't trigger Epic Boss

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    Or leave door open so some good developers walk in!!
    Now, now. That's not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jd-fors View Post
    So what now GREE?
    I stopped by to let you know that the boss can be triggered now. The issue is resolved.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here, lvl 302

Post Count
    I'm on iOS. MW crashes every time epic boss appears. After logging back in MW crashes when going to epic boss screen. Unable to kill any bosses.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    If you've logged out and back in, and crashing when going to the Epic Boss screen will you please PM me your Player ID and let me know it's for the MW EB? Thanks!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by slgreenwell View Post
    I'm on iOS. MW crashes every time epic boss appears. After logging back in MW crashes when going to epic boss screen. Unable to kill any bosses.
    I have exactly the same fault. Also on iOS.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I assume from the contained 100% lockout of the current EB that a fix is now beyond you before the end of the event? It would be nice to know either way.
    I do however expect all rewards for this event to be accredited to my account - since Gree has prevented me from finishing even one of these epic boss's.
    Please advise.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    UPDATE:

If you are still crashing when attempting to kill the EB, please uninstall and re-install the game. That should fix it for you.

Thanks and sorry for the continued frustration.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I very much doubt that will work. To prove it though, I will try that now. Whilst your waiting for this to happen, I also cannot load the crate rewards screen - but just the units don't show, stating "null" in the text. When I win a crate reward - the timer circle shows, in place of the crate.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well Relic. It worked. Thanks for the advice, though I wish you had said that two days earlier, which would have allowed me to collect the cutthroat MAV unit. On the bright side, I can now assist in the faction event.
    It has also fixed the lock box and world event screens.
    Unfortunately game crashing is now a regular event again. Perhaps it will settle down once all the data and graphics have caught up.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Well Relic. It worked. Thanks for the advice, though I wish you had said that two days earlier, which would have allowed me to collect the cutthroat MAV unit. On the bright side, I can now assist in the faction event.
    It has also fixed the lock box and world event screens.
    Unfortunately game crashing is now a regular event again. Perhaps it will settle down once all the data and graphics have caught up.
    I'm glad it worked for you!

I passed along the temporary fix as soon as I got the information on it. I'd definitely have posted it two days ago if I'd had the info.

Enjoy the game.