Boost buildings only for gold users!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boost buildings only for gold users!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Boost buildings only for gold users!!

I think its a joke that the new boost buildings are for gold users only, i dont spend gold playing the game just like 70% of the rest of the people who play this game. Gree you should at least make the buildings available at a cash price even if its stupidly high. Or delete all the buildings and give everyone their gold back and bring them out as a cash building instead of gold. You have alienated most of your customers as usual with this crap

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU Laldogg View Post
    I think its a joke that the new boost buildings are for gold users only, i dont spend gold playing the game just like 70% of the rest of the people who play this game. Gree you should at least make the buildings available at a cash price even if its stupidly high. Or delete all the buildings and give everyone their gold back and bring them out as a cash building instead of gold. You have alienated most of your customers as usual with this crap
    You get free gold from watching videos. That's what I used to get any boosts I have.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Either watch videos for gold or buy some gold. If you think that people that play for free deserves all the same thangs as gold players you are crazy. Gree had this game to where free players could raid gold players for a long time and it's finally starting to change. I am not trying to be rude or anything like that. I do everything I can to help free players. I have even bought all the boost building for a extremely dedicated free player. But there needed to be a change to seperate gold players from free players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    Either watch videos for gold or buy some gold. If you think that people that play for free deserves all the same thangs as gold players you are crazy. Gree had this game to where free players could raid gold players for a long time and it's finally starting to change. I am not trying to be rude or anything like that. I do everything I can to help free players. I have even bought all the boost building for a extremely dedicated free player. But there needed to be a change to seperate gold players from free players.
    Well said, Preacher - you should speak out more... It's sometimes unbelievable that free players cry out they cannot get the same out of the game as paying players..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    Well said, Preacher - you should speak out more... It's sometimes unbelievable that free players cry out they cannot get the same out of the game as paying players..

EVERYONE does get EXACTLY the same THING outta this game, don't you ever think that isn't happening!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i have already bought one of the boost buildings on my mini from video gold, will buy another in a couple of weeks

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've managed to buy both Gauss Cannons using only free gold from videos plus whatever I've got through ranking up. More than doubled my defence in a month.

I think these buildings are actually priced quite reasonably, for Gree. Good value, even. For them

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    You get free gold from watching videos. That's what I used to get any boosts I have.
    Free video gold is actually a revenue stream for Gree from Tapjoy. So technically free gold player is also a paying customer

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TRU Laldogg View Post
    a customer spends money,.as you dont spend money your not a customer but a freeloader,..either spend to keep up or carry on with the 70% and big spenders will never bother you as they will you you so far behind you wont be worth there while.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hairyass View Post
    a customer spends money,.as you dont spend money your not a customer but a freeloader,..either spend to keep up or carry on with the 70% and big spenders will never bother you as they will you you so far behind you wont be worth there while.
    GREE waxed you hairyass!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i got one of the buildings from free gold from ranks. videos are a joke that dont work. if you dont wanna pay to win dont play a pay to win game lololol

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    Agree

unfortunatly this is a double edge sword
    1- gold players will be untochable once again....good for them
    2- the other 70%+ of players will eventually give up participating in WD since they will not be able to hit anything other than CC

as of today there are 4,009 faction in leader board rank 4,009 has 3,217 points while top 1000 has 66,496 points (at time I posted this)

with that you can see that factions are not really battling in this WD event
    A- 7 days is too long
    B- many still working on EB
    C- many have given up because they have no targets to hit