GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unable To Log Into Game - iOS and Android

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The player on the 3GS has been un-installing and re-installing the game to try to get it to work. The frustrating thing about this is you shouldn't have to go to that length to get the game to load up for you.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Ok, deleted app. Reinstalled, was able to log in. Logged out to answer phone call, now back to being stuck on connecting to server screen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    We are experiencing this problem as well. Got one player on an iPhone 6 Plus 128gb phone and the other player is on an iPhone 3GS 16gb phone. Both have plenty of free space but cannot get into the game. The player on the 3GS has been having login issues for the past 5 days now. So I don't think it was totally fixed. I suspect that the push for FL only compounded the issue.
    The player on the 3GS has been un-installing and re-installing the game to try to get it to work. The frustrating thing about this is you shouldn't have to go to that length to get the game to load up for you.
    Thanks for reporting back. I've alerted the team. In the meantime, would you please open a ticket with Customer Support on this so they can also assist you? https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Post Count
    Agreed, this is pathetic.

On the iPhone 5 and 6 I have neither will log in after uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. This was the exact same problem that we had with both devices during the last Frontline event and that others were reporting!

On the iPad 2 I uninstalled and reinstalled and the app stuck on the connecting to server screen. However I was able to log in once by going to the Game Centre, selecting Modern War from my list of games and in the top right corner pull down selecting play. That seemed to force it through whatever the screw up with the app was but it is not 100% of the time a fix. Oh don't forget to rate the app appropriately when in the Game Centre.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Ok ticket sent, #2296215
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Special items came back and I was able to freely log in and out for about 1.5 hours after data push. Now log in issues are back. #@%!!!
    Viking Swarm 950943987
    Active Daily Players Always Welcome
    Drama Free Zone

Post Count
    Android issues, app will suddenly stop forcing a restart but at least we can log in! And Beat the Elite is triggering as well.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not resolved. My ipad 2 is still not able to connect. It crashes before it can.

Post Count
    Seems to have improved. Is the issue more prevalent to those of us using linking? Reason I ask this is because I find if I switch accounts in linking, close the app and then log back in immediately I have a much higher failure rate. If I switch accounts, quit out of MW (IOS), go to another app and use it for a minute I can log back in when restarting MW.

So do we need to wait a minute or two between log ins?
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    None of my experimental accounts are linked (Droid or iOS). So far, I've not experienced any new issues, EXCEPT longer times to log on. Normally Droid is on within 15-30 seconds. iOS, on the other hand, normally takes 90 to 120 seconds. Today it's taking 120 to 240 seconds, give or take.

A new issue has appeared. I could NORMALLY upgrade four buildings. Today that has been reduced to only three buildings. LOL

I will censor (as in STIFLE) my remaining comments in order to comp,y with the revised forum rules.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Thanks Dew, it does seem to be more prevalent when using linking and still intermittant. Does seem counterproductive to have to delete the app then reinstall it in order tp log in......

Logging in from Game Centre sometimes helps, sometimes not. Switching and logging back in immediately on IOS breaks things quicker...

Oddly the $49 Walmart droid tablet is far more reliable then the dev iPhone we have. Apple dev services was not amused for some reason.....
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am not sure what improvements gree thinks they are doing, but every improvement pushes us future away from this game. Logging on is very problematic and inconsistent. I personally have paid you hundred of dollars for your"free" game but it seems that Gree has become greedy and is constantly working to make the game, not more challenging, but more expensive.
    Stud

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    How many years does it actually take to log into modern war? :-/
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just got the update to android 5.0 (lollipop) and the game just sits and loads now. The first time I deleted and reinstalled and I got back in. Now I just sit on the loading screen with a quarter of the bar and it goes nowhere. Have deleted and reinstalled 20 times now and nothing.

Consistent Contributor WinkadInk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah still having issues myself. Was working fine for about 8 hours and it's back to not letting me in. Not gonna lie, I don't want to send a ticket in because they've deemed worthless for me in the past on any other issue and don't expect to see different results. I'm on iphone 5 4gs. What's weird is I can log onto crime city just fine! So it's not my phone, that tells me it's a server issue on gree's end.

I've deleted and reinstalled the game 20-30 times now and it doesn't always correct the issue
    Wink (Crime city)
    lvl 184
    225/180 mil
    MILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Indian member since 5/2012
    Gangstars

Dr Glickenstein (modern war)
    Lvl 193
    274/240 bil
    BILLIONAIRES CLUB!!
    Skynetcommand (SNC)
    Max bonuses purchased, contact for joining)

Kingdom Age (retired)

Post Count
    Does GREE plan on fixing the connection issues or not ?