Guild Raid - Soulmancer Raid March 6-8

This weeks raid element is Spirt/Air. Hurry and fill your guild slots before the raid starts.

This raid is for 2 days only. Take your guild to the top of the leaderboards.

My guild has all but abandoned Guild Wars and now only focuses gems and time on the Raids. We believe these to be the best rewards for the rank that we usually end up with. Hopefully we can fill our ranks soon and aim a little higher.

V3 is going Top 25.

Did level 2 bosses get squishier? For my main account, one was nearly dead after just a follower and the commander and the 2nd follower needed to do maybe 5 hits...
    That was even with the wrong setup (forgestone/forgestone+ commander/celestial instead of forgestone/forgestone+/ravage commander) .
    Still, the ~72K points for the level 2 were better than the ~65K points for a level 3 (it's just my 3 accounts in a casual guild, so going for maximum personal points) .
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    My guild has all but abandoned Guild Wars and now only focuses gems and time on the Raids. We believe these to be the best rewards for the rank that we usually end up with. Hopefully we can fill our ranks soon and aim a little higher.
    My guild does this as well. We've been doing it for a few months, although we might start doing wars again.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    My guild does this as well. We've been doing it for a few months, although we might start doing wars again.
    In other words: Gree should probably also add milestones to guild wars to keep guilds below the (sub) top interested in them.
    (for most guilds, blitzes have better rewards than 3-day wars for similar investment; I wonder if their numbers have dwindled to try and push more people to participate in the 3-day wars instead...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration