List of Current Events - New ones needed

Ok,

Here is a list of the events and my description of them -

Player Wars - This used to be my favourite event and I have won many of them in my world. The way I used to do it was by spending a whole day out attacking from my SB's then in the evenings I would send out my scouts to HQ's then go on a port rampage with anyone that had decent troop levels. The problem is now I could spend 200USD on gold but still get beaten by someone who was being boosted by their team mates. The rewards for winning are also out of date and I normally bubble during this event.

Alliance Wars - Again, another quality event where you would work as a team and this was great fun, until the boosting began where 2 of the 3 top alliances work together to come first and second. You might as well call it boost wars!

Crosswars - Ok, I do like this event in theory but I find it extremely boring now to be honest. If you could see allied reports on this event it would certainly help and perhaps a scout report on your enemy before hitting so you can see their troops and 5 commanders would make it a lot more interesting so your team's weaker players could help more.

Player Build - I think perhaps add some master comes to the top 3 or something would make this better as winning 5 Plats just does not cut it anymore.

Alliance Build - Same as player build, add 1 Master to the winner, make it more interesting

Lockbox - Every time I play this, I can get to around 6 / 7 / 8 Crystals without gold on medium chance. I must say this is the most boring event for me.

Holdout - This is interesting. Definitely my favourite event but think you should reduce the number of strongholds to 3. When you have 5, it makes it a lot easier for sister alliances in the same league to obtain first and second places so the third place team loses interest.

NPC attack - I forget what this was called, the event when rogue npc armies would attack your base and you had to defend. This event was absolutely fantastic but Gree removed it. I understand its a money thing but I must say this was a really good event.

I used to be a regular Gold spender but rarely spend now to be honest. I don't mind spending money on the game but it has to be something that is worth spending on and over the last few months I have seen nothing that is worth me putting my hand in my pocket.

For example, To obtain Augustus in Lockbox, you had to get 30 Warp Crystals. 22 Would have been realistic but 30!!!!!!

I suppose my point is that I've been an active player since the beginning, have achieved so much, had a lot of fun and made a load of new friends but I am getting to a stage where I feel the game needs a new lease of life and Satellites is not the answer.

i would like an event where for the event you can limted edition units

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post
    Ok,

Player Wars - This used to be my favourite event and I have won many of them in my world. The way I used to do it was by spending a whole day out attacking from my SB's then in the evenings I would send out my scouts to HQ's then go on a port rampage with anyone that had decent troop levels. The problem is now I could spend 200USD on gold but still get beaten by someone who was being boosted by their team mates. The rewards for winning are also out of date and I normally bubble during this event.

Alliance Wars - Again, another quality event where you would work as a team and this was great fun, until the boosting began where 2 of the 3 top alliances work together to come first and second. You might as well call it boost wars!

Crosswars - Ok, I do like this event in theory but I find it extremely boring now to be honest. If you could see allied reports on this event it would certainly help and perhaps a scout report on your enemy before hitting so you can see their troops and 5 commanders would make it a lot more interesting so your team's weaker players could help more.

Player Build - I think perhaps add some master comes to the top 3 or something would make this better as winning 5 Plats just does not cut it anymore.

Alliance Build - Same as player build, add 1 Master to the winner, make it more interesting

Lockbox - Every time I play this, I can get to around 6 / 7 / 8 Crystals without gold on medium chance. I must say this is the most boring event for me.

Holdout - This is interesting. Definitely my favourite event but think you should reduce the number of strongholds to 3. When you have 5, it makes it a lot easier for sister alliances in the same league to obtain first and second places so the third place team loses interest.

NPC attack - I forget what this was called, the event when rogue npc armies would attack your base and you had to defend. This event was absolutely fantastic but Gree removed it. I understand its a money thing but I must say this was a really good event.

I used to be a regular Gold spender but rarely spend now to be honest. I don't mind spending money on the game but it has to be something that is worth spending on and over the last few months I have seen nothing that is worth me putting my hand in my pocket.

For example, To obtain Augustus in Lockbox, you had to get 30 Warp Crystals. 22 Would have been realistic but 30!!!!!!

I suppose my point is that I've been an active player since the beginning, have achieved so much, had a lot of fun and made a load of new friends but I am getting to a stage where I feel the game needs a new lease of life and Satellites is not the answer.

Basically all the events are outdated except Holdout which The developers failed to improve, and made it worse. It's still by far the best event but it's that for top 2 alliances in a tier.

Funny how the last comment is so common all over nowdays, and only who doesnt get it is the developers. People are urging Gree to take the money, but they decide to make people spend less. That's in my opinion quite opposite to a smart business model.

Players want targets in events spending hours scouting around to find them is not fun that's why Holdout is fun we all know what the target is and where it is. And the rewards for doing well, are good.
    That's why players liked an old event like npc BP we used to have where players had to raid Npc's to get points for the event. Now it had its problems so it got dumped but we all could find the targets to hit.
    The fact that holdout creates targets is why its a winner and that its in tiers.
    So if Gree can find something that offers a target, good prizes and fun at all player levels. It will have a new event.

Gree if you would post your possible ideas you like, or ask members of the forum to post some it would show your working on something. Which offers hope to players that you are working on new events even if its some time off, them being in the game.
    Things the events need to avoid,
    systems that allow sister alliances to boost each other to win.
    Top player being ranked in the same results with bottom players.
    Targets that require other players to be found as this is covered in alliance wars and player wars. And its harder in older quite worlds.
    The rewards being rubbish.

We need new types of event rewards I am sure top players don't need more commander types to fight over offer things that can then be battled over out side events.

Super mines let the winners get exclusive access to them for 7 days then they get battled over for 21 days before disappearing. Players get to defend the mines with units while doing so they can collect resources but only while units are in it. I would suggest a player can select the location of the new mine then they can select an area where they can better defend it.

Super bases maxed out twice the size of supers now, again 7 days protected for winner then 21 days it can be battled over. They also offer rare resources mines.
    The base is in addition to a players normal allowance only 1 can be held. Again it must be defended at all time to be held if a player leaves no units in it, it turns npc. No shields if a player bubbles this base remains open to attack. Same for the mines.
    Offer these types of rewards in tiers you have game changers. We are suddenly not just playing events. And we have targets...

Super max boosts lets any player max out all boosts and upgrades plus any select 4 commanders for a set time to max this makes them gods for a short time they can select the time it activates.

Super max commander boosts maxes any selected commander for a set time. All stats maxed past any normal limits for that commander type so I could turn a rare into a god killer.

Upgrades for normal bases turns any mine into rare resources mines for a set time ( you hit a pocket of rare minerals).

Hand of god. Fast capture items these are one shot deals if activated they enable fast capture for the duration of the capture if its broken it returns to normal speed. The number of battles is not reduce just the time between battles.

Place new buildings on the maps training schools setup for commander levelling and boosting.
    you send your commanders there with units, the npc units attack until they destroy your units with waves of increasing power at first its just npc units after a number of waves they add commanders these waves give extra stuff ways to unlock maxed commanders traits to boost them so if you have a dirty 90 you can train it into a perfect over time this can be a system for old commanders that are no longer for sale to be finished off.
    In theory this building could be used by any number of players at the same time.
    Events could be run around these, from max score within a 1 hour time frame. Or max number of attacks survived.
    A system for re enforcing is also needed it treats it as if your sending units to one of your bases so you can send army's without commanders to re so timing of re becomes key to unlocking the commander upgrades.
    I also suggest a 20 min travel time bubble for teleports this can be a 20 min delay min that gets built in to travel times regardless of actual at distance ( that could be added to normal teleporting 5 mins gets added to travel times) regardless of distance actual.

On a small note I would offer a suggestion for factories in the super super they drop units as they come off the production line live ie I set 100 to build they drop 1 at a time so if I set builds I get the units over the time I hold it not at the end of the build. If I lose the base during a build I get 50% back of any remaining.
    The event that drops these additions can be run multi times a month so we may end up with multi super supers and multi mines a timer over these additions showing time remaining before they get removed from the game is also needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad4it View Post
    Ok,

I am 100% agree... I've been playing War of Nations about 1 year and I've already spent around $12500... Gree can check my bill... But now I stop spending money/gold since Gree become so GREEdy, because when I spent on the lockbox event about $1300 just to get The Augustus Recruit... But the lockbox only can open 29... It looks like Gree did it purposely... And finally I didn't got the Augustus Recruit... It was like Gree is revenge because previously we could get so easily without spending gold when we got the first 2 Augustus Recruit... So, maybe it will become all of our considerations and experiences... My suggestion is DO NOT spend money on the GREEdy game like this...