Next WD will be unplayable and gamers will call for Equipment to be brought back

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Next WD will be unplayable and gamers will call for Equipment to be brought back

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Next WD will be unplayable and gamers will call for Equipment to be brought back

With stats in Trillions and top teams now untouchable, i predict in my crystal ball that players will welcome a reintroduction of equipment to level the playing field again... as so many will be unable to score against these super stat players.

Now if a faction set up of just trillion stat players maybe we would see a new No 1 faction after a WD..

The cynical amoungst us with look back and see that GREE are playing us.... Boat glitch or back door to equipment reinstatement. You go ponder !

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    With stats in Trillions and top teams now untouchable, i predict in my crystal ball that players will welcome a reintroduction of equipment to level the playing field again... as so many will be unable to score against these super stat players.

Now if a faction set up of just trillion stat players maybe we would see a new No 1 faction after a WD..

The cynical amoungst us with look back and see that GREE are playing us.... Boat glitch or back door to equipment reinstatement. You go ponder !
    Nice theory, but all of the top teams still have LLPs who are touchable. And even if a team was set up with just trillion stat players, they'd still have to shell out the gold to score points to be number one, and there would be enough players who could hit them in sup, that they probably wouldn't even win that battle.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yup there are players in all faction that will be the whipping boys

Post Count
    Its just a game mate...
    Global Strike Force

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No we won't, gamers have been outdone with this game. Gamers no longer bother with this auction house of egomaniacs and delusional overlords.
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i dont get why people confuse stats with position in WD, position in WD is all about regen rate and/or gold spend + time commitment

even if you have an "unbeatable" team, the opposition could still win by beating wall (expensive) or just score more in all the other matches, thus taking the no1 position

the only thing it guarantees is that it will be expensive to beat you, and if you use a lot of gold it could be impossible to beat you in an individual match, not the war

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pelle plutt View Post
    i dont get why people confuse stats with position in WD, position in WD is all about regen rate and/or gold spend + time commitment

even if you have an "unbeatable" team, the opposition could still win by beating wall (expensive) or just score more in all the other matches, thus taking the no1 position

the only thing it guarantees is that it will be expensive to beat you, and if you use a lot of gold it could be impossible to beat you in an individual match, not the war

Who cares? It's just a game to everyone that's not in sup. To them, it's some real life way to leave a legacy in pixels!

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am with you.....who the hell cares anymore? I don't....WD is the biggest joke and waste of time and money.....I'd rather put the money on the blackjack table if I wanted to blow money away, and get a free drink at the same time! LOL

but Sup is leaving there legacy in more than Pixels, I'm sure there are a few nice homes, cars and girl fiends GREE execs are sporting around thanks to them HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Suckers.