Holy smokes! Next round of LTBS!!!!!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy smokes! Next round of LTBS!!!!!!!

Post Count
    30 seconds to build.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    30 seconds to build.
    TL;DB

Too Long; Didn't Build

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mitche View Post
    Gree always talks about changing things to maintain balance, so how does an iph explosion balance the game?
    Game balance doesn't refer to anything actually experienced in game by anyone who plays it. It means for X amount of resources invested in producing the game they earn Y amount of revenue. Funny how we keep getting fed this "game balance" crap as if it means something to us, when "they" could just be honest about stuff. Of course, they say they can't tell us some things, but being deceitful for the sole purpose of being deceitful is just one of the many Gree-isms that keeps my money far, far away from their coffers.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I was curious to why my IPH jumped 4m
    Last edited by 1Shot; 03-06-2015 at 09:44 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm wondering what Gree has in store for the pagoda. It was the first of these kinds of ltbs. And it was king for a while. It probably shoulda been released already in one of these rounds. Perhaps the developers have something up their sleeves for it.

Although with this round, I have all the ltbs I wanted. At this point, only a top tier ltb can entice me. Anything less is a complete waste of gold cents you'll have so many good buildings to upgrade already, you'll never realistically get around to upgrading something like a disco or a toy box. Or even slay belles.
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I find it highly peculiar that all four combined x2 (assuming you already had two) will cost 1600 gold when a vault gives you 1500 gold.

Looks like I got a month to get 100 tapjoy gold.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    I bought in the last round with saved gold, this round...meh, not so much. This game has become like Sim City for me at this point, I already play Megalopis as well, and if I were to spend money on a game for city development, I suppose it would be better to spend it on that one. Not seeing where this extra income will make much difference in any meaningful way in the long run.

Post Count
    Change of plans.

Time to upgrade tattoo palaces.

Post Count
    Pagodas are crap. No way i'll spend gold on them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dear diary...

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    I'm wondering what Gree has in store for the pagoda. It was the first of these kinds of ltbs. And it was king for a while. It probably shoulda been released already in one of these rounds. Perhaps the developers have something up their sleeves for it.

Although with this round, I have all the ltbs I wanted. At this point, only a top tier ltb can entice me. Anything less is a complete waste of gold cents you'll have so many good buildings to upgrade already, you'll never realistically get around to upgrading something like a disco or a toy box. Or even slay belles.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I bought in the last round with saved gold, this round...meh, not so much. This game has become like Sim City for me at this point, I already play Megalopis as well, and if I were to spend money on a game for city development, I suppose it would be better to spend it on that one. Not seeing where this extra income will make much difference in any meaningful way in the long run.
    I only save gold for 12-hour and 24-hour recycled LTBs. Others are not worth it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It almost seems like a waste to get anything but the 12's for this cycle.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree is loving the re-elease of these buildings. so many people using gold to buy LTB'S.
    Gree I need to give you credit you found a way to have people waste gold on iph. Well done.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsagacity View Post
    I only save gold for 12-hour and 24-hour recycled LTBs. Others are not worth it.
    Even some of the 12 and 24 hour LTBs are far from worth it. A Throwback Arcade at level 10 pays less than a Sports Bar at level 10, making it at least 24x worse than what was already one of the worst buildings in the game.

When the first reissued LTBs were released, looking at cost vs payout made it seem incredibly stupid to pay for the Deadly Disco. Why spend 270(?) gold on that when the Diamond Grillz, a building with more than twice the payout and a smaller footprint, was considerably cheaper? The only way that wouldn't be a bonehead move was if you didn't have any of those LTBs to start with.

Personally, I save my gold for the 12 and 24 hour buildings that are worth having and I ignore the rest, including the 12 and 24 hour buildings that are either not worth having or are absolutely not worth the ticket price. Supporting bad designs and/or price gouging only encourages Gree to repeat those decisions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunman View Post
    Gree is loving the re-elease of these buildings. so many people using gold to buy LTB'S.
    Gree I need to give you credit you found a way to have people waste gold on iph. Well done.
    You wouldn't believe how many people are playing this game exclusively for the IPH aspect. Took gree 3 years to realize it. Better late than never.