Element knight strengths

Hi, can someone make sense of this please.
    -My water knight when wearing an armour of 1757 att, ring worth 45 att and amulet 155 att (equals 1957) plus his own stats comes to a total of 2392 att points.
    -My wind knight has armour of 1708 att, ring of 37 att and amulet of 119 att (equals 1864 att) plus his own stats comes to a total of 2516 att points.
    Quite a big difference of 124 att points so my question is do the different elemental knights have different att and def points? The obvious answer would seem yes but I thought that all the knights were the same except for your own knight which was higher? Its just weird as when I put the into there basic water/wind armours they are similar points and not the 124 difference seen when in there proper armours.
    Thanks! Hope that makes sense

Guilds element bonuses are different
    GM of Crypt Keepers WBQ-BDG-DPF

ahhh so simple, yep that would explain it. Thanks crypt

The guild elemental bonus doesn't seem to explain it all, unless the guild is not raising elements in equal increments. His numbers would suggest a difference of 5% or more between the two bonuses.

Thats a good point actually fossil, yeah there is a difference of 1% in the guild element bonus. Maybe also that the lower att knight is just a single element and the higher att knight is dual element of which both are 1% higher in the guild. Still not the 5% though...Strange one.
    Also ive noticed that if, when you are attacking a raid boss for example, that your first element will do more damage to the bosses first element than the second. Eg, knight has wind and spirit, boss has wind and earth, there is less damage than if the boss was earth and wind and the knight spirit and wind. Anyone else found this? Im noticing it on the current boss which my knight with fire as secondary is not hitting as hard as the knight with fire as first element even though the att points are very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by wibdog View Post
    Thats a good point actually fossil, yeah there is a difference of 1% in the guild element bonus. Maybe also that the lower att knight is just a single element and the higher att knight is dual element of which both are 1% higher in the guild. Still not the 5% though...Strange one.
    Erm, monos gets guild element bonus from just that 1 element, duals gets bonus from both elements. That's why monos are so disliked. In a maxed elements guild, a mono armor is 10% weaker than a dual of the same base stats...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by wibdog View Post
    Hi, can someone make sense of this please.
    -My water knight when wearing an armour of 1757 att, ring worth 45 att and amulet 155 att (equals 1957) plus his own stats comes to a total of 2392 att points.
    -My wind knight has armour of 1708 att, ring of 37 att and amulet of 119 att (equals 1864 att) plus his own stats comes to a total of 2516 att points.
    Quite a big difference of 124 att points so my question is do the different elemental knights have different att and def points? The obvious answer would seem yes but I thought that all the knights were the same except for your own knight which was higher? Its just weird as when I put the into there basic water/wind armours they are similar points and not the 124 difference seen when in there proper armours.
    Thanks! Hope that makes sense
    What I've observed is that already 1% difference has an effect on the totals, as the formula for the total strength is calculated like this:

((Armor + knight + ring + amulet)*(element1% + element2%))*guild rank%

As you didn't reveal your guild status or bonuses, I can't confirm the numbers presented by you. Still 124'is quite a big difference.

Ps. Knight stats per level can be found from this spread sheet stats by level sheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...er=true&gid=12