Thread: missions

missions

are the missions unlimited?

What do you mean by unlimited?

There are only a finite number of "regular" missions. Once you complete these there are no more unless they add new ones. They've recently been adding new missions with all the updates.

BP missions (are regular missions but somewhat unique) stop after 50m unless they increased this as well.

Limited time missions must be completed within a certain amount of time. Any missions not completed after time expires will remain incomplete forever. Limited time missions have a "limited" stamp on them plus a timer. If there is a limited time mission available, you will also see a timer I your missions button.

ik how the missions work and stuff but is there a time where you completed all misshions and there no more till the next update?

Yes. Eventually you run out of missions. Although most ppl get stuck on the capture a box 34 mission bc there are no more available 34s at that time

good point but i would think an alliance member of these would give them one of there sb and then give it back after what world do you play in i play in world16

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Parry View Post
    good point but i would think an alliance member of these would give them one of there sb and then give it back after what world do you play in i play in world16
    It doesn't work that way unless Gree have fixed it. It needs, or atleast needed, to be an NPC. I guess not many want to drop down 34's if they are leveled to CC14-15 and buildings lvl 14-15, as it
    takes 7-8 months to upgrade it back. That's something Gree could probably fix.

what doesn't work that way?