Want raid boss the way it was sign the petition here - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Want raid boss the way it was sign the petition here

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Enough with the whining already. When masters RB started you had to pay to get the prize and commit to a minimum amount of damage. Then the entire event got to easy and for some reason everyone thinks they are entitled to the prizes without having to put forth any effort. If you just want to be given something for little to no effort why even bother playing. Maybe try setting timers on your phone, increase your iph and Max out on the strongest units you can buy for your rank and improve the damage you can do overall instead of looking for a handout.

Post Count
    i used to be able to be able to get to 50 on one hit now it takes 2 pa to get a kill. My faction was able to get thru easy, normal and most of prestige in two days now we will be lucky to get thru prestige at all. so i will sign. our factionis always in the six hundreds

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    change it back gree this is BS
    Last edited by Captain Buck Slayer; 03-06-2015 at 10:35 AM.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Change it back. Teams can never improve with these requirements

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What a nerd

Banned
    Post Count
    An increase is fine but this is a clear pander to the top 100 who gree is cleverly sucking more gold out of them because they continue to choose to spend on a broken product. It is to the point where there is no reason to use gold for us (we are a top 200-220)and did RB gold and health pack free and get as far as we can. Many of us are getting sick of the way the game is heading and this increase in health made it an easy decision for us to sit back and take it easy.
    There is a line where I believe players will spend money if they feel they have a slight chance of completing the event. When an event is to out of reach no gold will be spent. This event gave us no encouragement to finish or use even a small amount to try and complete

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yeah, it sucks. I have over 180b points and only have 12/18, just another reason to quit.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    my main faction finished prestige.....but my mini faction cant and wont finish normal....I agree it needed to be raised, but not this much.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I agree with kefa and my faction would agree to his suggestions.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My team has given up. Once an event they looked forward to is now one they want to skip. Normal and prestige boss health has totally screwed us over.

Give the top 25-100 what they want with an untouchable boss, but give the lower guys a chance.

I sign for me and the other 51 guys in my faction. Ezmunie

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hand outs that's BS. You shouldn't be punished by gree for us greeting stonger. There are factions out there that can't even come close to finishing just because they changed it. We all get stronger so what's going to happen in a year they change it again which is fine for the top factions that fond it easy but what about the people that worked hard to make it easier not easy in those to years. Then they get screwed like they got screwed this time. You are wrong and have to look a everyone in this not just how it effects you. It's only fare to the top factions that were already fishing the whole thing.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    To edbl79!!!!!! Hand outs that's BS. You shouldn't be punished by gree for us greeting stonger. There are factions out there that can't even come close to finishing just because they changed it. We all get stronger so what's going to happen in a year they change it again which is fine for the top factions that found it easy but what about the people that worked hard to make it easier not easy in those to years. Then they get screwed like they got screwed this time. You are wrong and have to look a everyone in this not just how it effects you. It's only fare to the top factions that were already finshing the whole thing.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    Enough with the whining already. When masters RB started you had to pay to get the prize and commit to a minimum amount of damage. Then the entire event got to easy and for some reason everyone thinks they are entitled to the prizes without having to put forth any effort. If you just want to be given something for little to no effort why even bother playing. Maybe try setting timers on your phone, increase your iph and Max out on the strongest units you can buy for your rank and improve the damage you can do overall instead of looking for a handout.
    When factions put in 110% over the span of the boss, constantly having a boss up to hit and they don't have a chance in hell of completing a level, then it's not a handout.

Gree should have a PRO level for the top 100 teams and increase the boss health to an ungodly amount so that even they find it a challenge. Maybe, just maybe, they might realize what the lower factions have been getting.

We aren't looking for a handout. We like challenges, but not challenges that only the top teams will achieve and screw everyone else.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have no problems with them raising the boss health each time a little but the percentage on this previous RB was ridiculous.

Post Count
    Easiest solution would be to base it on the Average raw Stats of Players in WD tiers:

So Easy: Based on 4000th average stats
    Normal: Based on 1500 Average Stats
    Prestige: Based on 250 Average Stats
    Master: Based on top 50 Stats

Assumes each player has to hit say 200 times based on those raw stats on Easy, 300 on normal, 400 on prestige and 500 on Masters?

Probably not perfect but at least it would give us an idea on how Gree comes up with the health.
    VFF Legends