GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Reboot

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Reboot

Anyone interested in joining a tight knit group ? Look us up at 930925613.

We are a small syndicate (40 active accounts) with a lot of people playing multiple accounts. We finished the 7 day war ranked 290 with about 38 active accounts. We have no ip minimums or donation minimums, we just expect you to be there as often as you can and donate what you can. We have some gold users (it's becoming less and less with the way the game is shifting) but we don't expect you to use gold. We finish all raid bosses except for the hard, really hard, and "holy crap why did gree do this to raid boss" hard ones. Basically, we used to be able to do 95's but now we are getting our @$$ handed to us by 70's. We finish all street assault and epic boss goals. So, for anyone still reading, find radarrabbit on Line if you want to chat or just send a request.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Nobody? Have to try and sell some other interesting facts about the syndicate.......

We have a Norwegian guy that tries to convince us that those words on his screen shots are real, he even thinks Kroner is real money.
    We have a redneck from Pittsburgh that's always drunk and sends us videos of him doing random stuff.
    We also have a therapist that helps us sort through the craziness.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Great syndicste helped me out a lot and accepts all members! Highly recommended for new and old players, bunch of fun!
    Last edited by Calzs; 04-08-2015 at 06:56 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Yes. Like Calz says our "syndicste" is great, highly recommended, fun and you're guranteed to win any spelling bees we may have.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by !Radar View Post
    Yes. Like Calz says our "syndicste" is great, highly recommended, fun and you're guranteed to win any spelling bees we may have.
    *syndicate

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How about this for a sales pitch. When the rest of your team quits because they're mad at the game, come join us!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    This isn't working......new idea.

I need several rich people to join my syndicate and make me rank closer to the top so I can tell people that we rank high. Then it may be easier to get recruits.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Want to join a top 100 syndicate? Well go somewhere else! Want to join a syndicate where the leader is a terrible salesman? Then you've come to the right place! I also specialize in horse whispering, underwater basket weaving and telling bad jokes. So come join us, all the cool kids are doing it.....well all the cool old people are doing it.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    All 4 people that haven't quit yet can join after street assault.