GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Join a newer faction. Help lead it up the ranks. R u the ONE

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Join a newer faction. Help lead it up the ranks. R u the ONE

Join my faction if u r active and want to grow, have fun, and help lead a faction to rise up the ranks. Got a HLP. This is my LLP but is very active and need others to join and be as well. This could be a great faction if u want it to be. I do. Please Come join and see. U will want to stay. We r building and won't take long if u come. So let's get going. We use GM chat. Every active player that wants to help a faction grow and grow themselves. Bonuses r good. Join # 955858507

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Need more members. FL will be very fun this weekend here. Who wants some power. All levels welcome if active

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Got a couple new good members. Looking for more. R u a active player that likes the fun of the game. Come and join us. We will rise up. Be apart of it

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Why don't u join us the Shark Pit all bonuses maxed out no money donations needed 772811880 GM we use for communication and we use dockbot for Intel come talk with us

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Come join. We need a few more players. We already finish a lot of goals. And have fun.