GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 200 with all active players looking for high stat players

Consistent Contributor stepxhenlockwood17's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Top 200 with all active players looking for high stat players

We are a really great team with active players but we need some high stat players. We need players with stats 100 million plus. Message me. If you wanna know about the team. Search the recruitment threads. Top 250 with 55 active looking for 5 players.....it will give a list of bonuses.....however it needs updating. However if we could get a few high stat players....we are top 100 . Add me as mafia....290-838-494. I will check you out and give you invite code

Post Count
    I don't think you understand what a "high stat player" is or how much IP is needed for top 100...

If you want to jump into the top 100, you need a LOT of gold, not a few more people with low to mid level attack stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Maybe your correct....or maybe we made it in the top 200 with our average stats at 50 mil. I do see what is needed for ip. And yes I understand there are folks out there with exponentially high stats. But to move forward and get the prizes needed we need more higher stat players. If we dont get people.....we will keep on chipping away. We have not ever given up.....and dont plan on it

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Finished 96 in street assault