Easy going group looking for anyone who wants to play

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Easy going group looking for anyone who wants to play

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool Easy going group looking for anyone who wants to play

Looking for a fun faction that jokes around and tries to be stress free? Join ATTACK faction 486-434-525. We recently opened up a lot of room for new players if you think you are a good fit. We focus on active players who know the game. We don't require gold purchases and many of our players have never spent a cent. We currently have 23 active players with room for 33 more. In the wars we finish in the top 1000.

We want you to focus on improving your own base and stats and donate to the faction when you can. If you have family events pop up, let us know and go have fun. We are all adults and most of us have kids so we know what comes first in life. We don't use external chat programs because they are just too much of a hassle. We play together, joke in the chat room, focus on faction events instead of individual events and help each other out.

Faction bonuses are:
    Infantry Defense +35%
    Ground Defense +35%
    Air Defense +35%
    Sea Defense +35%
    Infantry Attack +35%
    Ground Attack +35%
    Air Attack +25%
    Sea Attack +20%
    Casualty Rate -10%
    Defense Building +35%
    Building Output +35%
    Health Recovery Time -30%
    Guild Increase +36

What are we looking for? Pretty much anyone who wants a fun faction and wants to get better. We have players who have been playing since the game started. We are just in it for the fun and want to do as well as we can. If you want to be in a top 100 or 200 faction, we probably aren't it. If you are in a top 2000 and want to move up or if your faction just isn't right for you and this sound like a good fit, come on over.

If you are interested, our number is 486-434-525. Come on over.

Post Count
    how far have you gone boss raid event ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Through Regular 18 and Prestige 7.

But if you are just looking to score raid boss stuff and split, no thanks.

On the other hand, I would like to welcome a new member. Hank from Scandinavia. He is just the kind of player we are looking for. He was in a very small faction and wanted to do more. A few more from his old group may come over too. They will all be welcome.

On the other other hand, we had a great player show up last night. SuperRob came in and all by himself (and 400 gold) killed two level 65 bosses. He donated $3 billion. He rocked. Then he said his mini wanted in so we brought him in too and I thought it was funny that a guy named SUPER would have a mini. Sort of the Jumbo Shrimp contradiction in terms joke. I said about the mini character like "Not so super Rob? Almost as good as Rob?" and Rob thought I was talking about him and got upset. He thought I was insulting him and I can see how he might have thought that. I felt pretty bad. But Rob got mad, packed up his mini and left. I wish him well wherever he goes but I guess we weren't a good fit. We crack a lot of jokes and if you don't get them or won't listen to explanations regarding those jokes, then maybe it was all a good thing. Regardless I still wish him well wherever he goes. He is a strong player who wants to be very active.

Post Count
    No i am looking for a syndicate that complete all syndicate goals every cycle not just boss events but all Faction event . I understand what your saying