Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/3/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/3/15)

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It seems as though the mods are the ONLY ones on top of their jobs, just wondering if the mods ever get responses either

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In-Game Events
    -have a sticky of a comprehensive list of modern war issues as new ones come out every day with each event being bugged and there isn't a day that has gone by for a year where any event you roll out something major is wrong with it.

Customer Support
    -non existent, I have sent in tickets just like the rest over the past 3 years, the majority are handled so poor 3rd world countries be gettin rich

Community Support-
    - we as a community feel like when u "pass back info to the developers" "and it is up to the to decide what tô do" makes it sound a whole lot like hey I try really hard to pass back all your info and feedback, what I'm not telling you is when the developers look me in the face and laugh and say we ain't putting or fixing that *profanity removed* we are creating new ideas to roll out like equipment...... YEA get that?

Game Stability & Issues
    - we have opened numerous threads already discussing over 100 plus proably issues with the layers of code thrown on top of old code that ends up causing new glitches. We ask u fix what needs to be fixed from day 1. Still haven't gotten that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Just to make you aware and to reiterate what's been communicated on this before: Clem and I pass along the feedback on a weekly basis, often more than weekly. Please note that once feedback is passed along it is up to the development team.
    That's a massive problem right there. And at the very least you should be communicating back the status and response. If they aren't telling you, you have a big problem. But either way, if you ask us, you should take responsibility and "own" getting an appropriate response back, not just blame someone else.

^^^ that's my feedback on an apparent lack of connection between community management and development, and the need to improve ownership of responses to the community.

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    So Clem and you are like the guys in the mail room? For your sake, I'd actually recommend finding another job where you feel like you are part of the solution. These guys just put you in the firing line daily with no backing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still waiting for any input or feedback !!!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Still waiting for any input or feedback !!!
    We have gotten some but I agree that we need to keep this on-topic. No career suggestions for Clem and me, not saying the thread is stupid, just feedback that we can report, please.

Thank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    We have gotten some but I agree that we need to keep this on-topic. No career suggestions for Clem and me, not saying the thread is stupid, just feedback that we can report, please.

Thank you.
    I'm referring the feedback to my earlier post regarding the fact that Alliance Defence boost does not work!
    Would appreciate if you can report that defence when attacked/raided is significantly lower then it should be,please read my earlier post on this thread RELIC,thanks

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    lol...and the other 100 issues in the "broken" thread waiting for feedback?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just a quick reminder that this thread is not for discussion, it's for us to gather your feedback and report it directly to the team and provide an easy place for them to view your thoughts.

Thank you
    Thank you

I don't see any meaning in the feedback that you (team) don't use. The troubles with game only increase from day to day and you (Gree) do not do anything with this. More and more people have troubles with entering into the game. There is no patience already.

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues - - - all is bad and no improvements at all.
    Last edited by Annihilator2; 03-04-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    New update on iOS works great on my devices... iphone 5, ipad 2 & ipad 3.

Post Count
    Latest iOS update, 5.05 - the Inventory Special tab is still blank, despite this being one of the listed fixes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thank you.
    People think the thread is stupid because it appears to have no impact, and leads to no response. That's important feedback

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What happened to dev notes and ask the devs, it's been several weeks since we had either, at least when we had those we had some clue as to what they were working on

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Thank you.
    You expect feedback from us. We expect feedback from you. Doesnt work when only one side provides the info, feels as if there is no point and then you stop getting the info.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    You expect feedback from us. We expect feedback from you. Doesnt work when only one side provides the info, feels as if there is no point and then you stop getting the info.
    Right now all we have to offer in return is that we've absolutely passed along the feedback to the team, and that doesn't seem to make the community very happy.

I have, however, forwarded to the dev team that a weekly thread with responses to your feedback be posted, so they're aware of it. It's a great idea and I think it would be a great addition to the forum.