Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/3/15) - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/3/15)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I already posted my feedback, but want to reiterate it incase it wasn't clear the first time, yes we as customers would like to see or hear about what fixes your implementing or in under the works, because right now from what we see your just breaking the game day by day and stealing retarted people's money, now I'm fine if u steal retarted people's money, that's not my money being put into your dinner bowl, I'm smarter than to give a company and more of my money when u can't even tell us any plans of action.

The communicate, communicate, communicate part hits right on the nose. If u want my money, u have to show me this game is worth spending on, not some watch 409 videos on android and get a free vault, or if your IOS u can pay 100$ instead... Or if your outside America u can pay 120$ but we know that's why there's 40% off now, cause no one would buy 20% if they are outside America.

One last point about game play-
    We have a thread, with a comprehensive list that we would like u to forward to the developers and tell us what the **** your working on cause, I'm not quite sure exactly what it is u push out in updates.... If u notice other games updates have SPECCIFIC WORDS DESCRIBING WHATS BEING IMPLIMENTED OR FIXED AND ALL YOUR UPDATES EVER SAY ARE "bug fixes, performance enhancements, lots of fixes! And yet your your own worse enemy cause almost 110% (yes gree math 99%+1%=110%) of the time u fix one thing in the code and break two more.
    Last edited by Mikelord; 03-06-2015 at 10:44 AM. Reason: changed f.u.c.k. To **** did not want to violate TOS

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I urge the rest of the modern war community to lighten up on gold use. They will only change if they feel it in their pocket book.
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    I urge the rest of the modern war community to lighten up on gold use. They will only change if they feel it in their pocket book.
    Already did. Every gold-user on our team went free. The last hold out was pushed over the edge with the defense error issue.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It would have been nice to know that there was an increase in $$$ gained or lost during attacks. When did this change?

If the raid boss health stays the same, you can count my faction out of the next event. Not worth collecting folders or participating when we don't have any chance of completing prestige.

My current epic boss is doing the same thing it did last time. No indication on boss health meter after level 7. I just won't do anymore since I can't see what I'm doing. Not going to spend gold, cash, or even worry about a free hit.

My feedback this time around... not good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    EARNING BATTLE POINTS DURING FL

FL events has been running for several months now, and there needs to be a way for players to earn battle points during FL.

Option 1: Base battle points off the # of deploys
    Option 2: Base battle points off the # of deploy points
    Option 3: Whatever you come up with

Thanks!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Please fix defense stats. Every single player I've checked is having the problem (more than 30). Raid/attack results shows players defense 30% - 50% lower than what is stated in their profile.