Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/3/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/3/15)

Threaded View

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I already posted my feedback, but want to reiterate it incase it wasn't clear the first time, yes we as customers would like to see or hear about what fixes your implementing or in under the works, because right now from what we see your just breaking the game day by day and stealing retarted people's money, now I'm fine if u steal retarted people's money, that's not my money being put into your dinner bowl, I'm smarter than to give a company and more of my money when u can't even tell us any plans of action.

The communicate, communicate, communicate part hits right on the nose. If u want my money, u have to show me this game is worth spending on, not some watch 409 videos on android and get a free vault, or if your IOS u can pay 100$ instead... Or if your outside America u can pay 120$ but we know that's why there's 40% off now, cause no one would buy 20% if they are outside America.

One last point about game play-
    We have a thread, with a comprehensive list that we would like u to forward to the developers and tell us what the **** your working on cause, I'm not quite sure exactly what it is u push out in updates.... If u notice other games updates have SPECCIFIC WORDS DESCRIBING WHATS BEING IMPLIMENTED OR FIXED AND ALL YOUR UPDATES EVER SAY ARE "bug fixes, performance enhancements, lots of fixes! And yet your your own worse enemy cause almost 110% (yes gree math 99%+1%=110%) of the time u fix one thing in the code and break two more.
    Last edited by Mikelord; 03-06-2015 at 10:44 AM. Reason: changed f.u.c.k. To **** did not want to violate TOS