Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Running 2 iLTQs at the same time is not awesome.

(Yes, I still do them for kicks and giggles.)

What are the prizes, XP, and energy costs for the new one?

Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    What are the prizes, XP, and energy costs for the new one?
    Garbage, a crap load, and astronomical.

Seems like Gree would save a lot of resources if they just made the prizes for every LTQ the same. Investing in creating new useless items, when the old useless items would achieve the same result for a lot less time and effort, seems like a no-brainer. AKA a classic Gree-move.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Garbage, a crap load, and astronomical.

Seems like Gree would save a lot of resources if they just made the prizes for every LTQ the same. Investing in creating new useless items, when the old useless items would achieve the same result for a lot less time and effort, seems like a no-brainer. AKA a classic Gree-move.
    Lol, so true. Ideas such as this could land you a new job in San Fran. Although not sure if you would agree to their drug and alcohol mins.

After the finale of SA, I was wondering just what are the drug and alcohol daily mins to land a job at the San Fran location. Obviously the mins have been raised but I'm confident I can keep pace!

1. There should be a refresh button on syndicate forum
    2. You should get a notification every time someone posts on the syndicate forum. At least do SOMETHING to make it more appealing.
    3. Gold should be a prize in the Daily Scratcher.
    4. You should be able to delete any person you want permanently from Gree's servers at your sole discretion.
    5. I want a domesticated snake and I'm oober cereal on this one. I want him to curl up and cuddle next to me to help me forget the fact that I have no one else and I'm lonely. And he would go to the door and make noise when he needs to go for a walk (or a slither?).
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8