Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    How about addressing an issue that has existed since the game update with the introduction of accomplices, ie, that negative mafia modifiers appear to be added onto your rival's mob instead of being taken away. To add insult to injury the rival gets a small stat boost from the false strength increase. I have a -3 mafia mod; note the impact on the other guy's mob size and stats.

If this player's stats had not been falsely boosted I should have won this robbery. Please fix ASAP.
    Something dodgy with your post!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer p View Post
    Something dodgy with your post!
    If you mean I should have removed his code, I agree. Didn't think until I posted it.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Now that we have had a update removing accomplices completely. What are Gree gonna do to reimburse players for accomplices acquired

How about addressing an issue that has existed since the game update with the introduction of accomplices, ie, that negative mafia modifiers appear to be added onto your rival's mob instead of being taken away. To add insult to injury the rival gets a small stat boost from the false strength increase. I have a -3 mafia mod; note the impact on the other guy's mob size and stats.

If this player's stats had not been falsely boosted I should have won this robbery. Please fix ASAP.
    If you had 500-ish mafia, you would have won, too.

It's probably "just a display error" GREE-typical anyway.

Its actually correct.

He has a +6 maffia that is hidden.

You have a -3 maffia that's hidden.

Hense it showing 503 maffia and an increase.

The +6 maffia is in his mods, only shows in battle not in the stats page.

Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    Its actually correct.

I don't know about that... His +6 should not factor in when he is defending. Or is this new?

That's what I was talking about in post #6 in this thread.

Its actually correct.

Modifiers that allow you to bring extra mafia members to battle only work when attacking or robbing, not when defending. The same is (was?) true for mafia reduction mods. At least, that is how they worked since they were introduced and Gree appears to have broken that on December 16th. If the mafia size reduction mods worked defensively you could/would see your own mafia size vary from one rival to the next. Based on personal experience, that does not happen.

Basically, without any modifiers, the max number of mafia used defensively, by anyone, is supposed to be 500. I've hit people who do not have any mafia size modifiers, and they always defend with 500 mafia. So there is most certainly something "being overlooked" at Gree's modifier department. Edit: I do have enemy mafia size reduction mods, none of my rivals should ever use even the full 500 mafia when defending.
    Last edited by Weasel; 03-05-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Batman- View Post
    Now that we have had a update removing accomplices completely. What are Gree gonna do to reimburse players for accomplices acquired
    They're still there, you still have whatever you managed to acquire. Gree have said they will be used for something (eventually), so just be patient and in 8-12 months you'll find out what you paid for.

Its actually correct.

Wrong.............

Try Again
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post

Modifiers that allow you to bring extra mafia members to battle only work when attacking or robbing, not when defending. The same is (was?) true for mafia reduction mods. At least, that is how they worked since they were introduced and Gree appears to have broken that on December 16th. If the mafia size reduction mods worked defensively you could/would see your own mafia size vary from one rival to the next. Based on personal experience, that does not happen.

Basically, without any modifiers, the max number of mafia used defensively, by anyone, is supposed to be 500. I've hit people who do not have any mafia size modifiers, and they always defend with 500 mafia. So there is most certainly something "being overlooked" at Gree's modifier department. Edit: I do have enemy mafia size reduction mods, none of my rivals should ever use even the full 500 mafia when defending.
    Not trying to cause an argument or anything but i don't believe you are correct on this matter, I have a +6mafia modifier it goes both ways for attack and defense. if you have a enemy -3mod then when you attack me you should see 503 mafia defence.
    I could be wrong but then gree should have stated that the extra mafia mods don't come into account when defending, otherwise it would be kind of false advertising.
    Anyway it would be nice to have a mod to explain or at least to let us know they are looking into it!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    Wrong.............

Try Again
    Care to explain???

Its actually correct.

I believe this is correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I don't know about that... His +6 should not factor in when he is defending. Or is this new?
    Its a +6 mafia mod, not +6 mafia attack mod, i thought it was always this way, if im wrong then i guess ill be complaining that my +6 mafia mod doesn't help my defense stats lol

Not trying to cause an argument or anything but i don't believe you are correct on this matter, I have a +6mafia modifier it goes both ways for attack and defense. if you have a enemy -3mod then when you attack me you should see 503 mafia defence.
    I could be wrong but then gree should have stated that the extra mafia mods don't come into account when defending, otherwise it would be kind of false advertising.
    Anyway it would be nice to have a mod to explain or at least to let us know they are looking into it!
    No, you're mistaken. It's the same screw up in MW. In that game one of my accounts has a much larger negative modifier and it too gets added to rivals army size.

There's no need to look for a complicated answer when a simple one does the job.

The way mafia size modifiers work is they are only (supposed to be) used when you are the one initiating a rob or fight. Meaning my additional mafia members do not come into play when I am defending and I should use, at the very most, 500 mafia when defending. The same is true for mafia size reductions. They should only reduce a rival's mafia size when I am hitting them, not when the rival is hitting me.

If the mafia reduction mods worked the way in which you describe them as working, there would exist the possibility of a player becoming invincible, even if they had 1 mafia and 1/1 stats. Granted, a person would have to obtain a mafia size reduction of -500, but the possibility would exist none-the-less. Could you imagine hitting someone with literally 1/1 stats to your however-many-million and losing, just because they have modifiers that you can't get or overcome, which eliminate your mafia and therefore, your ability to carry items into battle?

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    If you had 500-ish mafia, you would have won, too.
    Haha! True. On the other hand it's fun to beat up guys when you have over 80 fewer mafia than them, especially the ones whose attack stat suggests they've spent a lot of real cash.

I just had a ticket resolved (mostly) to my satisfaction within 28 hours of submission.

Credit where credit is due, I sent one email and received one reply, and the reply did not even appear to be a copy/paste form answer.

Jason should get a raise, and seeing that the next Raid Boss will be nearly as strong as the last one, maybe he should even be promoted to Product Manager. The person currently holding that position has (now repeatedly) proven that they are full of poor decisions that make the game less fun.