Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Exclamation Knights & Dragons Weekly Feedback (3/3/15)

Hello Knights & Dragons Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Knights & Dragons. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Ummm Heroic mode and free gems? What's up with them?
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

how about wars with milestones like the raid for more enjoyment(said that last week already), heroic mode, and free gems.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

- zhanee's idea to have a separate panel in Arena where we would be assigned to random opponents just like in wars, including guild, elemental bonuses etc. would be cool. Winning these should give a considerably higher bonus. By the way, the way points are calculated in the arena is not at all transparent to me, but that may just be me.

- chests: indeed: got boooooring. New and good chest epics are definitely needed.

- repeating the points of my last post regarding wars:
    a) pls improve rewards between T500-T26, maybe also new ribbons in between to make it more interesting. Getting 1 additional fusion boost or fusion stone for making #250 instead of #499 feels like a joke. In this range, every 100-150 spots should be a new ribbon.
    b) pls make wars less frustrating for little/non-gemming guilds! Reward ACTIVITY more than you currently do! That activity of a whole active guild can be completely be neutralized by 1-2 gemmers makes the whole idea of participating and actively engaging in such wars ridiculous and pointless for many, if not most players.
    c) overkilling should not be possible with the same point credits over and over again
    d) 3-day wars are a turnoff! Only jobless people, millionaires, children and retirees have enough time to constantly focus on a 3-day event. The way wars currently are (see above), they actually already start to feel that way after only 1 day!
    e) declare button issue still unresolved. And even new 'freshmen' in a guild can declare. Please help us to get rid of this!

- Guild stuff:
    a) Guild search: falling out of a guild right away just because accidentally pressing the "Apply" button should not be possible. I'd even consider this as a bug.
    b) in-guild armor donations should be possible!

- Armors:
    a) the way armors are sorted when you try to pick armor for your knights during wars has been messed up a few weeks ago. Now the best armor for an element can require you to swipe through 10 pages of armors, and they are even mixed! This has to be fixed please
    b) we desperately need more armor slots, Phil's suggestion of 1 per level sounds very reasonable

- Chat:
    As you must have heard 100s of times by now, the ingame chat is a nightmare. Most of the guilds use it only for the most necessary stuff anyway, but could you at least fix the bug that messages painfully typed into the edit control don't disappear if the display turns off or I get a phone call?

- I'll put on my steel helmet and risk to propose that guild changes should be restricted to twice a month. Why?
    a) it would keep the abuse of the system by 'alliances' to a minimum
    b) the new 'guild seekers' feature feels very, very strange to me (after my first excitement about it has settled). It seems to be abused, I just can't tell how so far. What I notice though is that many, many alliance players are lurking around in this list for most of the time, so they seem to use it for their shady purposes somehow. On top of that, it seems to create an atmosphere where players feel like on a 'highest bidder' market, with even lazy players with weak and outdated Eb armor quickly feel 'undervalued' in a guild scoring T500 and hop away again (one of my guildmates who accidentally -because of the aformentioned bug- kicked himself out of the guild, told that he got 30+ invites within a few minutes. What an ego boost! ) So it's no surprise that players directly arriving from out of this list have generally been of less 'quality' than others (for a guild as mine at least), and 80% of them leave right after arrival or only a few days. So it seems to create many 'nomads'/Hobo players who find it difficult to commit to a guild and taking time to grow until they're on a similar level as the majority of the guild. I am sure this, as many other things I'm occasionally 'complaining' about here, is also no big issue T25 guilds have to fight with, so my suggestion will certainly cause protest and arrogant comments by the (mainly) T100 GM's writing here, but may I at least ask to look deeper into what's going on in this 'guild seekers' list and to find ways of adjusting things a bit there if possible. The feature itself was a great idea.

Oh, and did I mention we miss Heroic mode and new epics (also, for the 'common crowds' - the war buyers were pampered quite well recently as far as I can tell from the list of epics that have been released during the last months )?
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-04-2015 at 03:20 AM.

There's an easier fix to the gems during wars. It's not a full solution of course. Each war could have a limit of 2 sets of purchase per war. That would even the field to a degree. It would of course cause a lot of guilds to require all members to have gems but obviously the top guilds already do. A restriction like that could however change the game up a lot. Personally, I don't care. If they spend their cash buying gems, let them spend them how they want. Their choice. All games are that way.

Small Post

EPIC BOSS (important)
    With the new update a couple of epic boss rewards display as 1x gold. Obviously this is not correct. (solved)

5000 GEM EVENTS (just an opinion)
    the armors offered don't match the price, I know this is a deliberate ploy by gree and they probably don't care but the reward for spending 5000 gems used to be an epic + with stats inbetween a newly released epics regular and + stats. Now these gem event epics have lower stats than the regular version of new epics and are the same epics they were releasing in these events 6 months ago. Just my opinion but these events should be releasing more up to date epics than they currently are. The current model makes no sense.

EDIT: forgot to mention that the new quicker download times are awesome, good work on that.
    Last edited by zhaneel; 03-04-2015 at 09:14 PM.

My opinion only here, but ...

• In-Game Events: Commanders should NOT be able to declare war! It'd be nice if the opponent you get is more along your level, both in wars and in the arena - it's really not fun for a new person or guild to go up against one that massively over powers them.

• Customer Support I've addressed this in other threads it is simply non-existent. Sadly, nothing seems to have changed over the last few months, as I still keep seeing the same issues I had - NO response, or totally irrelevant responses.

• Game Stability & Issues Our missing "get gems" button is a real issue. I'm MUCH less likely to spend gems, now that I know I have no chance to replace them without taking money out of my real life needs. Once or twice a year, yes, I can - and do - splurge. More often than that? Not likely, not on a fixed income - whether you work for a living, are retired, or a child with a gaming allowance, you still only have so much you can pay out.

Here are some of my concerns.

*Weekly Fusion Boost Wars - With all the new armor I get, it takes more boosts to finish up leveling before the cost to upgrade gets out of hand. Bring back the weekday wars.

*Epic Boss Leaderboard Rewards - Please scale the rewards a little higher for some of the lower levels as getting low amounts of gold do not help with leveling (might include rings or amulets to the rewards)

*Update the building list - Once you have the building maxed level, there is almost no further use to the area other than to collect (increase amount of building or include more types to choose from)

*Smelting Events - Need more smelting events for all the excess armor that are no longer useful

1. + versions of accessories to match armors
    2. Accessories to be rewarded in guild wars and raids
    3. Fusion accessories added to fusion wars
    4. Epic accessories for top ten
    5. Epic + accessories for # 1 team
    6. No strip war event - may the best teams win!!!
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

We really really need an action log for raid like war where it tells you who is attacking which boss.

Just number thr boss slots and then it could read

Player y attacked boss # for x points
    Player y defeated boss #

Etc so that we could see who was attacking what and how many points they made for the attack.

This would be super useful. Thank you!

*thumbs up* ....and on top of that, who made how many attacks.

A 7 day heroic mode, must be a joke. https://www.facebook.com/knightsandd...21464421271363

Wanted to skip this week as nothing really happens currently but I must agree that the 7 day Heroic is a silly move.
    I know I will likely complete it but I know many other good, solid and active players that just won't find enough time to and need to gem.
    Of course this is your aim and of course not everyone should have a plus, but 7 days isn't a fair, balanced timeframe. 12 days would be. As would 10. but 7? Meh.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Gree really knows how to gradually piss all their customers (!) - and I'm not even talking about the theoretically existing, permanently 'free' players, as most of the free players also buy gems sooner or later - off.

1) Where is the free button? I thought this was a "free game with i -game purchases"?

2) 7 day heroic is ridiculous. 2 week approaches reality.

3) Like that low armors pop up when i go to enhance something, thank you.

4) Need alliance recruiting open as much as possible (we recruit throughout the week). Sorry to anyone who doesnt.

5) In-game censor is still overly sensitive, penalizing me for saying bad words when i'm not (words made up between two normal words). Can this be fixed? It borders on the ridiculous. i cant even say the names of certain armors...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new