GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Basic question...

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Question Basic question...

How are the attack and defense stats applied? When viewing my character, I see 3 sets of stats. But yet there are only 2 types of enemies to attack, player or monster, yes? I've searched the forum and I can't figure it out... Anyone care to clarify?

Attack units: 33765753 Defense units: 62982741

Attack (equip): 22708. Defense (equip): 22985

Attack (hero): 555. Defense (hero) 1020

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    All stats are factored into attacking another player or raiding a building. Gree has some algorithm to determine who wins. The 6 stat categories are weighted differently, plus skill points that are allocated to Army Attack/Defense also factor in. Finally, Gree also adds a degree of randomness (which is why results aren't always consistent). The weight given to each is somewhat of a mystery.

When attacking a monster, just your hero attack is factored. Then if the monster attacks you back, hero defense determines how many hit points you lose.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Attack (hero) has nothing to do with attacking monsters or whatever

Attack/Defense (units): based on attack and defense values from your units and the bonuses you have (infantry, beast, magic & machine)
    Attack/defense (equip): is based on the equipment your units are carrying to battle. Each unit can take one of each equipment type to battle.
    Attack/defense (hero): based on the skillpoints attack and defense and also based on the equipment you have placed on your hero (hero equip page from profile). Your hero can, in contrary of units, take 2 artifacts to battle.

All 3 stats are taken into account when battling another player. (55% of the win is decided by units, 30% by equip and 15% by hero -- Absolutely not sure about this ratio though)

To determine the damage against mobs you need to take the cumulative attack value from your hero equip page and your hero strength. They matter in how hard your punch is against monsters.
    The damage you recieve from monsters is always the same, no matter what stat you increase or decrease. You can only influence the damage you do yourself against monsters.

Post Count
    And def buildings?

I thought def building stats became a factor when raiding rivals & when defending one's kingdom against rival raids.