Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bring back the videos!

We are trying to be patient but come on! How long is this going to take to fix? How about an update? Or an estimated time table? Something?!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    We are trying to be patient but come on! How long is this going to take to fix? How about an update? Or an estimated time table? Something?!
    I agreed that this is taking a bit longer than what we have expected. A time line would be very reasonable.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

it is sad to say, they won't give us something without getting something from us. The video issues, if it is really an issue and not a test to see if more people buy gems, should have been fixed now. Too many "bugs".

What I find puzzling is that these advertisers were paying GREE money for us to watch their videos. I wonder if the advertisers are aware that they are no longer reaching their audience? Perhaps if we were going to reach out to these advertisers directly?

Also, without the free gems, I'm already finding my participation dwindling. Whereas I used to occasionally purchase gems, I don't see the point now. If they were trying to elicit more purchasing, it's having the opposite effect to me.

*trying to be fair*

I did notice a back-to-back holiday pack sale followed by a 40% sale during this last war. While i approve of sales--especially big discounts--im disappointed that the video gem fix has been so elusive.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

*Also trying to be fair*

Sales only benefit spenders. F2Ps can only get gems from Arena, EB and RARELY chests, and the 5th day of daily rewards. That's a rough estimate of around 30 a week, not including Arena placement rewards. Whereas you can get anywhere from 1-100+ (according to some) A DAY from videos.

I've been reluctant to spend the few gems I have, and will continue to hold them 'til I am guaranteed I will actually get something good for spending them (Fusion armor reward for spending 50) or for a jumpstart on the final boss in the next boss collection event, whichever comes first.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by The Calling View Post
    it is sad to say, they won't give us something without getting something from us. The video issues, if it is really an issue and not a test to see if more people buy gems, should have been fixed now. Too many "bugs".
    I agree. It doesn't take this long to fix any "bug" they had. I think they're trying to eliminate the free video gems and force people to buy them. What they don't realize is this will ultimately hurt them more than it helps them
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Exactly Mike and the fact that iOS folks will have to pay more(place varies) for the new tax rules forces them to pay more more so they switch to free gmes but with the free gems gone more quitters in the iOS platform.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Exactly Mike and the fact that iOS folks will have to pay more(place varies) for the new tax rules forces them to pay more more so they switch to free gmes but with the free gems gone more quitters in the iOS platform.
    In fact a valid point. Luckily iOS is less competitive, but to go from cheaper runs to equal runs compared to Droid is in deed unfair.

Hey, who knows, maybe GREE implements weekly conversion values for Gems, so that Europeans pay more ! (Not looking forward to it, sorry for giving them the idea if I jinxed it)

Aaanyhow:
    Had mixed reports of videos:
    Some have just no offers (me included), some get 2 or 3 videos and run out and others still don't get paid out.
    I feel there is no consequential fix inbound yet, where 100% of the player base is affected. let's see and observe
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Phil I know you're on android so you may not know. Ios doesn't even have a "free gems" button right now. None at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    Phil I know you're on android so you may not know. Ios doesn't even have a "free gems" button right now. None at all.
    Interesting.
    Is this for ALL players? Meh, seems like there is imbalance then once again - I have had a few people in chats complain that after 30 Gems their vid offers were gone again today.

I think most/all of Droid has them.
    Hope you get them back soon!
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    I think most/all of Droid has them.
    My android devices have the button but only 1 has videos available to watch.

All iOS users haven't had the free gems button for a few weeks now. The last thing said by Gree was on fussbook. They said they wouldn't bring it back until it was fixed.

Phil, see my thread (bumped) on the matter. I complained when it first occurred, especially as i dont cheat, glitch, or otherwise abuse the system for gems, yet my button was missing. See Gree's response, copied again at the end of my thread.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

We've let the team know your desire for the videos to return.

Thanks for your feedback!