Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    We've let the team know your desire for the videos to return.

Thanks for your feedback!
    Can you also let them know our desire to see next Heroic mode! Getting ridiculous. 👎
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    We've let the team know your desire for the videos to return.

Thanks for your feedback!
    How about you let your team know about how angry and upset thousands of players are getting >.<

While we appreciate you letting them know we'd like our buttons returned, I have to ask the question, did they really need to be told this?

Did they not realize that hundred if not thousands of players get gems from the videos and it's probably the single biggest in game issue at the moment? Even for people who purchase gems most of us like to pad our gem totals by watching vids every day.

We are being patient and trying to be respectful of the fact that I'm sure there's a lot of code to unravel to fix whatever the issue is but an update would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully they are trying to make the amount of gems received from videos more even across the world. Was pretty unfair that americans could easily get 10+ videos a day while the rest of the world was lucky to get 1

Gree have probably taken it down due to those who persistently abuse video glitches. As usual it is the actions of a few cheats who have ruined it for those who rely on getting gems from videos legitimately.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

They appear to be back up in the US.
    Rushka Empire [Android]

Currently recruiting: Level 100+
    Officer Rank: N/A
    Line ID: scabitron

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    Perhaps on Android, but not on IOS, I just looked.

Another week has passed without a button or any substantial news.....that's 3 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scabs View Post
    As of today, the button is still down in IOS for me and everyone I'm speaking to. Would greatly appreciate an update...

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

GREE is GREE+DY

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegal View Post
    We are trying to be patient but come on! How long is this going to take to fix? How about an update? Or an estimated time table? Something?!
    They're just seeing what makes more money for them. The advertising fees or forcing players to buy gems. If they find out that forcing players to spend money is actually better for them then I guaruntee that they're not gonna bring back the button.

I can see them not wanting to bring back a flawed or exploited system. But if this is the case, why not just increase the free gem drop rate for silver keys? If I could get roughly 30 gems a day from keys, I wouldnt cry for a videos button...

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    I can see them not wanting to bring back a flawed or exploited system. But if this is the case, why not just increase the free gem drop rate for silver keys? If I could get roughly 30 gems a day from keys, I wouldnt cry for a videos button...
    I doubt they'd trade something that can make them money from advertisers from something that doesn't...
    What's the bug and can't they just put a daily cap or something to make it not worth exploiting?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I doubt they'd trade something that can make them money from advertisers from something that doesn't...
    What's the bug and can't they just put a daily cap or something to make it not worth exploiting?
    Theey havent been making money from said advertisers for over a month...if the revenue is so important, why isnt a fix already crafted and nailed into place? Infuriating their fan base while they mosey to a solution isnt necessarily the right way to fix this either...

Can iOS players get an update on the progress of restoring the free videos please? Android apparently has them, why not us?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Now now it's only been six weeks.... There are beginer programmers that could have fixed this in six weeks.... But let's not rush things.. After all it's only been SIX WEEKS!