Community event awards

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Community event awards

Community event awards

Has anyone received their community event awards? I'm guessing overall CP was over 750,000,000 or 1,000,000,000 but as rewards were from 250,000,000 we should have got something!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdragon View Post
    Has anyone received their community event awards? I'm guessing overall CP was over 750,000,000 or 1,000,000,000 but as rewards were from 250,000,000 we should have got something!
    You know, it really doesn't matter. If every player gets the same unit, then nobody gains ground. It's likr the Glade Sniper that everyone got a few months ago. Just another disadvantage for any new players to KA.
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    You know, it really doesn't matter. If every player gets the same unit, then nobody gains ground. It's likr the Glade Sniper that everyone got a few months ago. Just another disadvantage for any new players to KA.
    That, and the stats on them really suck too, when weighed against the rewards they doled out this war... I literally jumped (with the conq. attack boost anyways) a bit over 1b attack during the war. Insanity.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    For me, it's the principle of stating one thing (classic war, cough) and delivering.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.