DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming epic boss event

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Upcoming epic boss event

Yes i know the event isn't here yet but assuming it will come up again soon I want to make something aware to the community managers and developers.

The amount of damage we will be doing to the epic boss has for some not increased at all, for some a little, for most in the range of 50-75 and for a lucky few over a 100.
    Please take into account that the health of the epic boss should NOT be increased any further.
    An event should be increased over time, correct. But not necessarily with every cycle...
    Top players have in war gotten the stuff to get ahead of others, which is only fair cause they spent the gems and the event imo is perfectly balanced now between those who used gems and those who don't

The event is rather balanced and if you keep increasing difficulty faster than we can increase stats, you will get a whole lot of complainment posts... again.

Thank you in advance.

Greets,

Saint

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Actually top spenders are not really getting anything good to hit the EB, exept for the top 3 in this war with the +75 EB damage, all other prizes most have stats way unders of what almost everyone has

gree needs to start giving better equipment specially boots, head and artifacts

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    exept for the top 3 in this war with the +75 EB damage
    It was T10 prize. Not T3...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Even the +75 EB damage won't help very much. Last time I needed between 12-14 free hits to kill a level 100 boss on my 4 games. My free hits ranged from 802 to 896. 75x12=900, 75x14=1050. So even if I had this bonus (which looks really good at first glance), I would save 2 hits on the level 100 bosses. And, I think to get the full 75 damage, you probably need to use gold hits, so on free hits it's probably only an extra 42 damage. Plus, this type of bonus never worked in the past anyway.

So Gree, please don't increase the EB health again. Last time it was a +41% increase. Unless someone got lucky with one of the equipment chests from the war, we did not increase our EB damage very much, if it increased at all.
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So far the health of epic boss seems to be reduced a bit. *holding wood* So I do hope it stays like this.

Thank you Gree for taking this into consideration!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint-BEL View Post
    So far the health of epic boss seems to be reduced a bit. *holding wood* So I do hope it stays like this.

Thank you Gree for taking this into consideration!
    Actually, the Boss' health has been reduced by 4 levels. This time's level 46 = last time's level 50. At that rate the 100 Boss will have 12,100 health
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Actually, the Boss' health has been reduced by 4 levels. This time's level 46 = last time's level 50. At that rate the 100 Boss will have 12,100 health
    Yeah so I thought at first but apparently from lvl 55 it starts changing again, without much logic tbh.
    Thanks for nothing gree...

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Again an increase in epic boss health that is simply way more than any player has gotten in the game.
    Gree developers know nothing about what the current playing level is in the game and play around with the code like children.

I feel a lot of pity for you community managers as you probably don't do the coding. Needing to read this over and over again and keep reporting it to developers that couldn't tell the difference between a pie and a pizza.
    Last edited by Saint-BEL; 03-04-2015 at 10:59 AM. Reason: don't be ridiculous in your editing legalious, it was already censored

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah so I thought at first but apparently from lvl 55 it starts changing again, without much logic tbh.
    Thanks for nothing gree...
    According to what I've seen up to this point...

Lvl 45 this time is 2585 HP. Lvl 45 last time was 3025 HP. Down about 14%
    Lvl 50 this time is 3135 HP. Lvl 50 last time was 3565 HP. Down about 12%
    Lvl 55 this time is 3685 HP. Lvl 55 last time was 4265 HP. Down about 13%
    Lvl 60 this time is 4375 HP. Lvl 60 last time was 4950 HP. Down about 11%

Not exactly the same but in the ball park drop/consistent

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Again an increase in epic boss health that is simply way more than any player has gotten in the game.
    Gree developers know about what the current playing level is in the game and play around with the code like children.

I feel a lot of pity for you community managers as you probably don't do the coding. Needing to read this over and over again and keep reporting it to developers that couldn't tell the difference between a pie and a pizza.
    From what I've seen, there hasn't been any increase thru lvl 60. If you know something else please share
    Last edited by legalious; 03-04-2015 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Language

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    From what I've seen, there hasn't been any increase thru lvl 60. If you know something else please share
    It looks like level 100 is @ 15,400
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    It looks like level 100 is @ 15,400
    well then yes, that would be an increase. haven't gotten those numbers yet

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    well then yes, that would be an increase. haven't gotten those numbers yet
    An increase is an understatement.

It is an increase of 1100, whilst most people have an increase in free hit of 25 to 50. It shows once more how well our dear developers are aware of the game itself.
    Perhaps we can get a view at similar data as with HRB that EB is also completed in a few hours by oh so many without effort...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    An increase is an understatement.

It is an increase of 1100, whilst most people have an increase in free hit of 25 to 50. It shows once more how well our dear developers are aware of the game itself.
    Perhaps we can get a view at similar data as with HRB that EB is also completed in a few hours by oh so many without effort...
    It's basically 1 extra gold hit per boss. The biggest thing would be the time issue imo. Need to regen 1 more hit per boss.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It's basically 1 extra gold hit per boss. The biggest thing would be the time issue imo. Need to regen 1 more hit per boss.
    Apparently on latest intel the health goes up with 2000. That is 2 gold hits and you obviously have no idea what the average hit damage or regen rate is?
    They increase the health with 2000 but the damage/free hit goes averagely up with 25-50. So they make an event that was already very difficult, not to mention extremely expensive (gold wise), even more difficult and expensive.

This is just once again a big shove it up our arses from gree... What a suprise really, they don't care about their average player base with their incredible data analyzing skills...