GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Upcoming epic boss event

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Not that all this matters, since the prize along the way is chests. There isn't much incentive to go far in EB. What am I going to do with the hundreds of dead wood chests I am getting. Build crappy equipment that won't help me. I don't open the anymore.

And lately I've been getting bats to go along with the LTQ crate opening event. I have 60 crates, I don't open them either because your odds of winning without spending a ton is 0. But I have 5 vampire bats thanks to the Bobbie prizes in EB.

Stop with the crates. We keep saying it, you keep ignoring us. Get off your lazy backsides and create real prizes and dump the crate madness.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    Stop with the crates. We keep saying it, you keep ignoring us. Get off your lazy backsides and create real prizes and dump the crate madness.
    Yes, we hate those Deadwood Crates! Maybe the Feather Wood crates would be better, but still nothing I want to craft anyway.

You have improved the Chests, much better units inside them now! Please dump the crates!
    Purple Squirrel

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dear Gree,

After three years of playing KA, most of which in top 25 (or better) guilds, I will no longer try to improve my profile with time nor money.

I loved EB, RB, and war as opportunities to work on stats and was willing to spend real money to improve profile to make things a bit easier the next time those events rolled around. Now, there is no point to improving as the rules for war change, even during the middle of the war event. RB has gotten to the point that unless you spend 24/7 online together with lots of potions/gems, few have the chance to complete the event AND the prizes don't make the effort worthwhile.

And EB, well EB has been so messed up that it has gone from being my favorite to most dreaded event. I slaved over EB long ago to build stats to eventually complete Legendary. It felt like an accomplishment, a reward for the time and money spent on the game. Then came the crates and switch to Hero Equipment, with a touch of Strength. Now, there is very little I can do to improve except hope the gods drop a loot item that magically will improve EB damage. (And praying to gods has not helped.) Add in that gold damage went from 1.50x to 1.33x as well as Boss damage increasing, even spending gems is not worth the effort. I know because I spent over half a mountain of gems last EB to try and complete Legendary last EB only to have game freeze on last boss hit. By the time I was able to get back into game (no small feat), the event was over. Missing final unit was bad enough, but the response to my ticket was that I was using an older version and too bad, so sad.

So, I have stepped away from the game that used to be fun and rewarding when events were actually completed with hard work, time, and money. Instead of spending resources on Gree, I will use my hard earned money for other things, take time to sleep and talk with friends met in game, and work on projects that will have positive outcomes, like world peace.

Sincerely,
    Sweet {T}, aka Trillian
    Last edited by legalious; 03-10-2015 at 09:48 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    GREE can't seem to grasp the concept that making an event a long 7 day slog, increasing boss strength at a faster rate than even big spenders can improve, and events that require you to be logged in for 18 hours per day in order to have a reasonable chance at completion doesn't "make the game challenging." It makes the game tedious, frustrating, and mostly not-fun. Aside for 2-3 guilds going crazy at war time, surely gem usage must be down drastically. Adding more "challenge" to their events isn't going to change that. Its going to make more players throw in the towel.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!