End of War Screw Up

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: End of War Screw Up

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

End of War Screw Up

Wars have always ended at 3:00 PM EST. Today the war ended at 2:00 PM. But it let us declare war with less than an hour to go and then cut us off when 2:00 PM arrived. We we fighting to stay in the Top 175 and missed it by < 4000 pts which we could have easily scored if we had the full hour.

This is so not acceptable to be polite!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    And then the war screens vanish before we can even record the final totals for our guild. Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Lurker Daniel-Son of Darius WAR's Avatar
    London UK Warriors Always Ready 930266338 Active Warriors All welcome to join, We are 47/50 Members
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hahaha
    Our Guild Warriors Always Ready had a great time
    We are ranked 201,
    We were 201 in last G Wars, no change, even after 6 days wars, hahaha
    so my guess is:
    We will be ranked 201 3rd time in a row in next G Wars event
    Try to beat that!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisha.Banshee View Post
    Wars have always ended at 3:00 PM EST. Today the war ended at 2:00 PM. But it let us declare war with less than an hour to go and then cut us off when 2:00 PM arrived. We we fighting to stay in the Top 175 and missed it by < 4000 pts which we could have easily scored if we had the full hour.

This is so not acceptable to be polite!!!
    Cut off is 30 mins before end on declaring wars I think. Don't think it is new that one can declare war with less than an hour to go and have the war end short.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Cut off is 30 mins before end on declaring wars I think. Don't think it is new that one can declare war with less than an hour to go and have the war end short.
    Yes you are right it's nothing new. You have always been able to declare with as little as 30min left until entire war is over and you only get that much time to fight. Just because it let you declare doesn't mean Gree is gonna let you fight the extra time when everyone else ends when the time is over.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

20+ minutes

Quote Originally Posted by KillaDon View Post
    Yes you are right it's nothing new. You have always been able to declare with as little as 30min left until entire war is over and you only get that much time to fight. Just because it let you declare doesn't mean Gree is gonna let you fight the extra time when everyone else ends when the time is over.
    Actually, as long as you have >20 minutes you are able to declare war and that war will count as wins/losses for wins and streaks prizes. It has been this way long before either of those prizes ever existed. In fact, I think we hit the button with 25 minutes to spare in the very first guild war.

The countdown clock was correct in this war - I must admit I was surprised myself when someone mentioned that war ended an hour earlier than in prior events. Given that this was 5 days long, I was pleasantly surprised that it ended when it did.

Note to GREE: DO NOT REPEAT THIS EVENT. Virtually no one wants 5 days war! 3 days is plenty long.